1. Welcome to our newest affiliate vendors We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendors, Shibumi Firenze bringing us classic accessories and bespoke tailoring from Florence, and owned long time member "Braddock", and Jonathan Abel who bring us their Goodyear welted shoes made in Portugal.

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Zamb, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Zamb

Zamb Distinguished Member Affiliate Vendor

no on owns them here

only 4 pairs were made, I sold one to the buyer of John Bull in Japan and the remaining 3 are here

2. Zamb

3. Zamb

4. Zamb

5. Zamb

Hello to Everyone.
    We are alive and well in Paris
    time Zone difference and terrible internet connection, so I did not get to post much since now
    Showroom is up and running so if anyone is in Paris and would like to visit you can send me a message

We will be back In NYC later this week and be ready to take care of all those who have pending orders with us.

Lots of great things happening...........

Much love and blessings to the community

6. Zamb

7. Zamb

We are pleased to say that after a successful Paris Market we are back in NYC and ready to take on the 2nd half of 2018
    If you have pending business with us you will be haring from us soon.
    if you have any questions or matters to be addressed by us, please send us an email at: [email protected]
    or you can message us here.

ZB

SAFELY BACK HOME.jpg

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018

8. Zamb

9. Zamb

10. Zamb

I will be posting some really great deals for the community here over the next 3 days.
    I will be available during the the sale for any question members here might have

11. nyarkies

nyarkies Distinguished Member

Hey Zam. When am I getting updates for my stuff?

12. Zamb

Zfactorie end of Season FINAL SALE
    We will begin the release of New items within the next two weeks
    All Items are now Final sale with up to 70% off
    + extra 10% off with Code: ZB10

[​IMG]

13. Zamb

Hello to our friends and clients here at Styleforum

I wanted to do a Q and A between today and tomorrow but with so much happening time does not allow

Just a few announcements to keep everyone up to date with what we are doing.

1. Zam Barrett X World Salon Pop up Shop in Toronto Canada
    if you are a resident of Canada and you are interested in Fashion/ Artisanal Fashion, this is for you
    Since Spring we have been speaking about this and it is Finally a reality
    World Salon is owned by a friend and client, Brian Phillips and is one of the premier Hair Salon. Skin Care destination in Toronto.
    We are pleased to be partnering with them to do this pop up shop for the people of Toronto. it will be a fun, creative experience that we look forward to.

DATE: We will launch the shop next weekend. July 22nd and run for three Days (Sunday thru Tuesday) for the next 6-8 weeks with new an exiting activities each week.

Time: the shop will be open from noon to 6pm on a Sunday and noon to 7pm on Monday/ Tuesday
    We will be saying more about this soon, with an official announcement, but all you Stylefroum members in Canada need to get in touch with us!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our SS18 FINAL Sale is ON, and because of the Pop Up. we will official run the SS sale for one more week and then we close off.
    If you need anything from the sale, please let us know. I am willing to do special deals for Style forum members on certain items but will only run this until Sunday as next week we will be preparing for our Pop up and the release of the first set of Fall 2018 goods at the end of July.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be getting a Preview of Robert Geller's New collection this evening and we will be having dinner together.
    I know many of you here are fans of Geller's work. If anyone has a question or is interested in knowing about the SS19 collection I can give you an update later after I see it.
    Normally I dont do these things, but we all have to support each other as designers, He has been helpful to me and i know many of you here are fans of his work so I thought it would be good to give you updates or even ask him anything any one of you mind want to ask but dont have the chance.

thanks everyone and while there is no official Q and A, you can message me or ask a question here about the sale, Pop up shop etc and I will try my best to answer you as time allows.

14. Zamb

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ZAM BARRETT POP UP SHOP IN TORONTO CANADA
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Friends

We have been telling you about this venture since the Spring. After much discussion and planning, we are exited and please to finally have the officially launch of Our Artisanal pop Up Toronto
    We will be working with our friends at World Salon who has been tireless in making this possible.

The Shop will launch on:
    July 22: from noon to 6pm

The shops will run from:
    Sunday thru Tuesday from 12 - 6pm

Shop will be Located at :
    World Salon in Toronto Canada.
    132 Adelaide St E, Toronto,
    ON M5C 1L7, Canada

For Further information or if you love in Canada and would like to RSVP for the opening, please email us at: [email protected]

toronto Pop up updated.jpg