• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New Items on Zfactorie

Floating pocket Militia shorts1.JPG

Floating pocket Militia shorts2.JPG

suicide Column - black06.JPG

suicide column shorts - green1.JPG

suicide column shorts - green3.JPG

View attachment 789405

suicide Column - black04.JPG

Double layer linen empiro - black5.JPG

double layer linen empiro red5.JPG

View attachment 789409

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
ZFACTORIE MOVE + ORDER STATUS

Hello Style forum

we are pleased to announce that as of today our month long move into our new space is finally complete

there is still a lot of stuff to sort out and sort through but we will take the next couple of days to do that.

Our New space will be fully operational the beginning of next week, June 5th. If you have made an order in the last couple of days, please forgive us for the delay in shipment. We will be doing a large batch shipping tomorrow and another on Monday to get all orders current and to their respective customers. if you want to make an inquiry regarding your order status, for a faster response, please message me here or email me at: [email protected]

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
CARBONATED LINEN COTTON SUIT STATUS

we have several members here who have made an order of our FW17 Suit shown in the silence violence video.
We appreciate your patience with regards to progress on the suits or pants you all ordered
we are about to begin work on this item next week as we are now moved and will be back to full operations on June 5th/ 6th.

I will be contacting everyone individually to discuss the process and progress of the items as each requires individual attention. We ask you to just give us until June 6th and we will be in touch with you regarding your item and how we will proceed

thanks again
ZB

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is that jacket? ^^

Also, gotta give a big shoutout to Zam and his talented team of workers. I had to up the timeline on my suit order to hae it finished in time for the wedding Im going to this weekend. He delivered it on time, and the fit is impeccable. I don't have any pictures to post as of yet, but its phenomenal and I'll post some once this weekend is over.

Thank you Zam!

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey E,

thanks man, and enjoy it, was a pleasure getting it done for you. i will do a small piece on it when i can and post some pics

20170614_143700.jpg

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
magnificent 7 banner.jpg

As we continue our 7th anniversary celebration, we are taking the time to present to you an aspect of our work that is often under represented.
Talk to anyone of our customers or retailers about Zam Barrett Brand and you will hear of the wonders we do with pants, and out increasing business with tailoring, suits and coats.
Our leather category has taken a back seat to the other aspects of things.

As we look back at out seven years in business, we are reminded that we have produces some great leather jackets in our workrooms. it would be too much to mention all of the jackets we have made. we have narrowed it down to seven, one for each year, to show you some of our favorite Jackets we have produced.

Some of these Jackets have received very good commercial success, some were never produces other than being a sample, but all included in the seven has special meaning to us here at Zfactorie and has met the internal criteria we have established for them to be included in our best jackets of all time - The Magnificent Seven

THE TRI ZIP HORSEHIDE LEATHER JACKET
tri Zip horsel leather jacket2.jpg

This Jacket was produced in the Fall of 2014. there were two version. one in Horsehide leather as shown here, and the other in deerskin in black. there was also a porcine leather version that never made it to production.
those who were fortunate to own one of these iconic jacket, swear by them. the horsehide when over dyed was a thing of beauty

OVERLOCKED LEATHER HENRIKSSON
overlocked henriksson leather1.jpg

The Henriksson hooded jacket is our most successful hoodie of all time. we have stopped counting how many we have produced and how many versions we have produced. all we know is the demand for this item does not subside and as such there is always a place for it in our production from season to season.
it was a piece commissioned by a client in Sweden in 2012
After making known his request we designed the piece and produced it for the client and he was completely blown away by the design and construction.
The item was originally made in wool, we have also produced it in cotton and in leather in both a lined and unlined version

OVERLOCKED LEATHER HENRIKSSON - ICE
Z-FW15-OLH-GRY01.jpg

MINIMALIST LEATHER JACKET 2.0
Minimalist 2.001.JPG

this jacket was produced in one season with only 11 examples being made. six of them were exclusively for the Japanese market with a shorter arm length and body length as shown here
The Color on this thing was nothing short of amazing

ASYMMETRIC RAGLAN FRONT LEATHER JACKET
asymmetric raglan front 12.JPG

Date: Fall 2013
Units Made: 14
Material: Horsehide
Eight of the fourteen units made were made for the Chinese market, a 15t was produced as a custom order.
Since then no additional examples have been produced, however it is a piece we hope to explore and expand on in the future

MINIMALIST LEATHER JACKET
High Neck Minimalist Leather Jacket4.JPG

We consider this jacket a masterpiece, and the Fall 2015 version in destroyed Horsehide was nothing short of incredible. The jacket has all of the basic requirements with none of the fuss that often date a leather jacket.
We have sold, are selling and will continue to sell this jacket as its timeless, dateless and so well made that most examples are pretty indestructible with normal wear

HIGH NECK INNER LEATHER JACKET
inner leather jacket3.jpg

If there was a most iconic ZB jacket, this would be it. this jacket has the soul and essence of our company and its products built into it. philosophic minimalism at its best. A Jacket that looks deceptively simple but has so much going on inside that it takes the wearer of the item to truly appreciate the cut, quality and construction of this piece

RAGLAN FRONT LEATHER SHIRT- JACKET
Low collar raglan front shirt jacket1.JPG

There was some consideration as to whether we should have added this to the seven, when there are so many others to choose from.
this piece wins because of its versatility. it is an unlined shirt jacket that was produced in the spring of 2013 and again in 2014 (in black)
the pieces is well loved because it has no lining and can be worn in Spring or fall. it can be used as a layering piece in the fall and then as outerwear in Spring

Last edited:

docdocgs

Reaction score
Hey Zam, I love the retrospective on the leather jackets. I want to custom order most of them!! Right now, though, I'm interested in measurements on the Minimalist DNA 2.0 cotton herringbone pants in size 52. Couldn't find them on your site.
Thanks!

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey man

crazy weekend

I will send you the measurements in a few

We are going to
1. Upload all measurements between today and tomorrow
2. extend the codes so that those who were waiting on measurements can purchase

I will make a formal announcement tonight

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I wore my heavy denim pants to Seoul, probably just a touch too warm for the weather but nice and comfy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads