• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread.

DeadBoy

Reaction score
Some really nice stuff available at the moving sale. I dropped by the other day, very cool to see the studio in Brooklyn. I snagged a top and tank... probably should have looked around a little more but was short on time and money. Back here in Toronto, the weather has been kind enough to cool down to the point where I could wear them.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some really nice stuff available at the moving sale. I dropped by the other day, very cool to see the studio in Brooklyn. I snagged a top and tank... probably should have looked around a little more but was short on time and money. Back here in Toronto, the weather has been kind enough to cool down to the point where I could wear them.
B,

we appreciated you coming

quite a number of people have come and we are having more visitors tomorrow

of course its always good to host guests, to show them our factory where the work is done and give them a tour.

the sale continues, along with production, along with building out the new space to move.

If anyone wants to visit you can message me for an appointment.

otherwise moving sale continues online.

our Neighbors up North we hope to pay you a visit too soon!

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

Been a crazy few days
like the Styleforum reboot

coming back with a few updates.
announcements later tonight!

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Also,

To all Men who are interested:

Please note that our moving sale is entering its final week
There is still a lot of great items available

We close off the sale on the 27th (six days from now) after which we begin to move into our new location.

We have had a lot of people come to visit us and have made purchases, we know that our out of state and overseas customers have been undeserved. this week is your week.

We have taken steps to simplify the process of purchasing an item in the moving sale by reformatting the image folders and the pricing sheets to be more cohesive and for you to make a selection with less back and forth via email

All pictures have been updated and the items numbered and sorted according to size and placed in individual folders

So if you are a size 44, you simply go to the size 44 images Folder and all that is listed is available sorted by Pants// then Outerwear// then Tops.

the image numbers correspond to the numbers on the price sheet so you can view the items, know the fabric composition and see the prices without need to message us for that information

All Images for all sizes (from 44 -54) are up to date and accurate. the pricing sheet for 44 -48 is up to date and 50-54 will be done soon.

the link is here to see and view the items.

If you would like to make an inquiry or make a purchase please message us at:
[email protected]

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.
Sorry We have been away.
with the site being down, us dealing with moving, plus women's wear launch we have been a little stretched

i will be messaging everyone with pending business and making a formal announcement about important matters tomorrow.

oulipien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Starting to feel like Terence's skills with a measuring tape aren't so hot … during the sample sale he provided me with some measurements for tops that seemed a little off, and Zam re-measured and assured me the items would fit (they do!). But he also provided me with a measurement that, because it seemed completely reasonable (size 50 overlocked DNA = 18" waist), I didn't question … and they arrived today with something like a 15.75" waist.

Are you a much skinnier person than me? Maybe you want some nice pants?

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@oulipien ,
i sent you a message, did you receive it?
I am still trying to figure out and navigate this new format of the site

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I am posting this here understanding that this is (predominantly) a men's forum
not because you men wear dresses, skirts or whatever (maybe some do) but because i know many of you have wives, girlfriends, fiancees, sisters, mothers etc who are into this kind of aesthetic and can appreciate the kind of womenswear we are creating, the same way you appreciate the unique artisanal aspects our menswear.

Our Full collection of women's for Spring 2017 is now up on Zfactore Website and can be viewed here.
Please feel free to share with your female freinds, girfreinds, wives etc

Dress - asclepius.JPG

Piped Hem Fulajo Dress - Linen1.JPG

Pleated Back Priestess Dress1.JPG

Razor Coat - Femme- Linen (1).JPG

Weighless A line Piped Pocket Coat (2).JPG

Zipper Neck Asymetric Mesh Dress3.JPG

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Starting to feel like Terence's skills with a measuring tape aren't so hot … during the sample sale he provided me with some measurements for tops that seemed a little off, and Zam re-measured and assured me the items would fit (they do!). But he also provided me with a measurement that, because it seemed completely reasonable (size 50 overlocked DNA = 18" waist), I didn't question … and they arrived today with something like a 15.75" waist.

Are you a much skinnier person than me? Maybe you want some nice pants?
I sent you a message via PM

did you receive it,
please let me know as i am still learning to navigate this new format on styleforum

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
After an extremely lengthy delay, we can finally let you know we will begin moving into out new location later this week.
We should have moved from may 1st, but the move was delayed as the build out in the new building was not ready (still not ready but good enough for us to start moving)

Our new Address will be
Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie
132 32nd Street
Brooklyn NY 11232

For the rest of the month of May, we will still be working out of the old location while we transition to the new. We are trying to make our transition as smooth as possible with minimal interruption to our work

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Zfactorie Private Sale
Weekend. 30% off all Menswear

Code: PRIVI30

May 19 - 22

weekend sale banner.jpg

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For Clarification.

The private sale is for forum(s) members only and to those who have received the email regarding the sale.
We kindly ask that the code is not shared outside of these parts as the purpose of the sale is to give you guys first preference on items of your choice before we open the sale for memorial weekend next week.

the Code is good for all product categories except the WOMENS section. This includes final sale items.

There will be a new set of items added next week, some hoodies, shorts and a good assortment of accessories.

If anyone has any questions about an item, you can PM me or message me via email at: [email protected]

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads