• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is there a cutoff period for ordering the suit? I just ordered some Devoa from fascinate…

if you order the suit the process is to make a payment of 50% and then the balance when the suit is ready.

generally 4 to six weeks, but the customer can also decide the date if they need longer than that.

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That suit is incredible. Gonna have to order one at some point for sure.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
the
And, as usual, the coupon doesn't work. Have to stick with Boris in Canada I guess.

@Caligari

coupons work perfectly fine, and as a member of the community, you have me here for any trouble you might have

we just had several orders with it , if you are having issues message me i can take care of you

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

And, as usual, the coupon doesn't work. Have to stick with Boris in Canada I guess.

I just checked both the fw16 clearance and mailing list codes and they both work fine, so uh :puzzled:

Caligari

Reaction score
the

@Caligari

coupons work perfectly fine, and as a member of the community, you have me here for any trouble you might have

we just had several orders with it , if you are having issues message me i can take care of you
Keep getting this:

Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!

Anyways not worth it with your shipping charges to Canada.
Thanks.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Keep getting this:

Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!

Anyways not worth it with your shipping charges to Canada.
Thanks.

We have some of the best shipping charges anywhere around

we have free shipping on all international orders above $350 USD

and shipping to Canada is cheaper than elsewhere, its not us, its USPS that decides the charges

send me a PM as to what you want and i see what you can do

USE your Style forum privilege please

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
caligari, you sound like an absolute ******* headache to deal with

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
LOL

we have a lot of "different" customers.
we try our best to take care of everyone,

Let me know gentlemen about the pants and the suit,
trying to do a count and to know how to revise my production schedule

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ok Gentlemen,

I am officially opening the option today to order the Suit, or individual PANTS in the Carbonated Cotton Linen Fabric.

We have had numerous interest and so far three orders.

One Suit, two pairs of pants for two individuals
I am opening this for ONE WEEK so the close off date would be APRIL 9th.

Here is how it works, very simple.

1. PM me your interest. Please let me know if you are interested in pants alone, of which there are 3 OPTIONS
(Minimalist Slim Pants) (Tailored Soft J - relaxed fit) (Tailored Soft J - slim Fit)
The Blazer there is only one option and its the one shown in the picture

2. The order requires a deposit to confirm.
For Pants alone you need to pay 50% of the cost to confirm the order
For a Suit, you need to pay 30% to confirm the order
there is a 25% Style forum Discount on the totality of your order

3. We will take exactly the same process that is done with custom orders, so please be aware of our custom order policies before you confirm. our process is very easy and fair and usually works very well, but you have seen drama here with unreasonably people and we hope to have no more of it, but good satisfied clients with first rate products

4. I will answer all PM's from today now, but new interest can message me to get the prices so you can decide.......

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Also, for those who care, please note that the FW1630 Code expires tonight at midnight. It WILL NOT be extended as we move our focus on Spring 2017 and preparations for Fall 2017.

If you need anything please take advantage of it now. I hate to tell my customers no, but anyone who comes to me tomorrow or later this week asking for a code I will say no as we have extended it more than enough. i am a fair man but the time for fall 2016 goods is passed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads