• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread.

HeavenResign

Reaction score
A little unsure if I can throw around the cash right this moment if one turns up, but is there any intention of ever making a leather like this again?

Even like a zipper config like the inner/inner 2.0 but with the mid-neck. i have a few RO intarsia's but i feel their length is better for slightly dropped crouch stuff, at least for me - i really love zam's fits out of the box in terms of the leathers i've had, and honestly zb leather is a no brainer. i have two heavy weight RO's and my fw inner 2.0 is significantly heavier than both, and i'd definitely be looking for a f/w weight leather in this style

Attachments

Last edited:

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A little unsure if I can throw around the cash right this moment if one turns up, but is there any intention of ever making a leather like this again?

Even like a zipper config like the inner/inner 2.0 but with the mid-neck. i have a few RO intarsia's but i feel their length is better for slightly dropped crouch stuff, at least for me - i really love zam's fits out of the box in terms of the leathers i've had, and honestly zb leather is a no brainer. i have two heavy weight RO's and my fw inner 2.0 is significantly heavier than both, and i'd definitely be looking for a f/w weight leather in this style
Sorry I haven’t been posting as much. Incredibly swamped with work both the new collection + custom orders along with several special projects we have been commissioned to do.

what I can tell you is that there are two razor jackets with mid height neck coming in the spring collection t be released this month.
One is from horween horse in black and another in red calfhide. They are both actually heavier leathers with a lining and should work well for fall, even though they are coming in the spring collection.

for fall there will be a large assortment of leathers.
we got a massive shipment or horween horsehide in both black and natural along with a ton from another supplier in Johnstown.
I’m focused on spring release and production at the moment so I’m not even sure what will be in the fall collection. I’ll just finish spring first before I set my attention on fall items, even though I ordered all the fabrics already.

the Spring collection is pretty much done and being produced at the moment but our photographer is not available until 24 to 26th to shoot and I won’t release it until he does the shoot.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looks absolutely great!

I like to see when people wear the stuff and wear it so well.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Friends and Clients,

We are in the process of retooling and reformatting our webshop for Spring 21 release
here are a few important announcements

1. Our Store is closed both to walk in visits and appointments until April 1st

2.Virtual appointments are also suspended until April 1st

3. SALE / SALE/ FINAL SALE - to make way for new goods, we have moved all outerwear/ pants/ shirts that will be on final sale to that section at XTRA50 PERCENT OFF - use code: CLEANCE50 AT CHECKOUT

4. More T- shirts and accessories will also be moved to final sale later today

5. the collection is shot and looks amazing - here are a few shots below
For any inquiries, please email us at: [email protected]
CLEARANCE WEEK BANNER.jpg

HeavenResign

Reaction score
any news on when ss21 is dropping? the insta's been quiet for the past few weeks. hope all is well

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
any news on when ss21 is dropping? the insta's been quiet for the past few weeks. hope all is well
All is well
Just very busy
We made a new site, should have launched already but then we realize it had some errors.
May hold off on new site till fall. Too much headache.

so, we will upload the Spring products
293BAFD4-DE45-499C-AE7E-409FE13259E7.jpeg
to the current site beginning this weekend.

we have a show on Friday at 3:00pm est

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.