1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Z Zegna Suits & Tallia Suits

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LTD II, May 5, 2006.

1. LTD II

LTD II Member

What are the thoughts on the "Z Zegna" as well as the "Tallia" line of suits. (Quality - Price Range - Etc).

Thanks

2. Luc-Emmanuel

Luc-Emmanuel Distinguished Member

Well, to simply put it, "Z Zegna 1s Sux0rzzzz!!!!!!!!!1111"

!luc

3. fredrik80

fredrik80 Senior Member

Sometimes Z Zegna is pretty good, i got some suits in Italy recently, at their company outlet outside of Rome. The ones i got had nice pick/hand-stitching and also partially canvassed so pretty decent. And for the price, $300 each i couldent really complain.

But at full price (about 700 euro here in europe, $1000 us) it's a bit too much =)

4. Edward Appleby

Edward Appleby Distinguished Member

The ones i got had nice pick/hand-stitching and also partially canvassed so pretty decent.
    Are you sure it isn't machine pick stitching?

5. fredrik80

fredrik80 Senior Member

It probably is machine-done, cant really tell, but it looks nice and also the stitching on the pockets are nice and adds some detail to the suit.

But the main reason for me liking Z zegna (except the fact that i'm a poor college student right now! =) ) is that they have a wide variety of cuts, both traditional and some models are really superslim. I'm sure that if i could just find a good tailor i could alter other suits to perfection but where i live i havent found a tailor to trust the job to.