• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Z Zegna Shoes-Crosshatched shoes

soileauj

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new here and am intrigued with very nice clothing. I have several Armani and Hugo suits and some decent shoes.

While I was strolling through Nordstrom's I noticed a pair of shoes that were absolutley amazing. They were crossstiched slip-ons. I have been unable to find them anywhere online.

Does anyone know of the shoes I ma speaking of? I am looking for a picture. found the tie-up versinon in Esquire.

Can anyone help?

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well, i dont have a picture but i know what your talking about they were around 335
i dk wher eyou can find em online
but call the zegna store in nyc and theyll prolly have em
talk to a guy named benjamin..hes a nice guy

soileauj

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Found them at Nordstrom in Westchester. Just wanted to show the other half.

Thanks again.
Joe

soileauj

Reaction score
Well I've called all over the place including the Zegna store in NY. As it remains the only store that actually has them is the Nordstrom in Westchester. Since it seems they are somewhat "hard to get" I've asked them to hold my size until tomorrow.

Will post picture once I have them.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by soileauj
Hello everyone. I am new here and am intrigued with very nice clothing. I have several Armani and Hugo suits and some decent shoes.

While I was strolling through Nordstrom's I noticed a pair of shoes that were absolutley amazing. They were crossstiched slip-ons. I have been unable to find them anywhere online.

Does anyone know of the shoes I ma speaking of? I am looking for a picture. found the tie-up versinon in Esquire.

Can anyone help?

Welcome soileauj,

"I am new here and am intrigued with very nice clothing. I have several Armani and Hugo suits and some decent shoes."

Stop! Don't get another Armani or Hugo suit. Hang out here for a few months and you will be educated and really intrigued with high quality clothing knowledge. Also, you may want to delay buying any new shoes until you have read some of the SF shoe postings.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the cross-hatched shoes are actually kind of cool. If you read the forum for a few months like Mr Monty said, you would "learn" not to get Z Zegna shoes. However, I think they look cool, even if they are not well made and I would still buy them. There relatively cheap at 330 bucks.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
There relatively cheap at 330 bucks.
Sigh.
sarcasm.gif

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
Sigh.
sarcasm.gif

ha, shouldn't he be required to put an asterisk with a disclaimer explaining he dropped 20k in a month on clothing. No matter how much coin you have, IMO $335 is cheap for RLPL EG from GVH -- Z Zegna shoes however???

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
There relatively cheap at 330 bucks.

I can't even afford the Bergdorf Chicken Salad Sandwich. I suggest stopping by the Warehouse sale to find a "distinctive" pair of shoes. The brands offered are generally better quality, and the prices are good but not great.

NCT

soileauj

Reaction score
Mr. Monty thank you. I respect certain opinions ande yours seems from experience. I am enlightened with this site for sure.

Based on some comments here, I will check the shoes thoroughly before making a purchasing decision.

NCT, what warehouse are you referring to?? Probably a rookie question but how will I ever learn..

Thanks all for your comments and I do look forward to being a part of this fine group.

By the way one of my favorite pair of shoes are the Pliner Stretch leather shoes. Super comfortable and they do draws many compliments...

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by soileauj
Mr. Monty thank you. I respect certain opinions ande yours seems from experience. I am enlightened with this site for sure.

Based on some comments here, I will check the shoes thoroughly before making a purchasing decision.

NCT, what warehouse are you referring to?? Probably a rookie question but how will I ever learn..

Thanks all for your comments and I do look forward to being a part of this fine group.

By the way one of my favorite pair of shoes are the Pliner Stretch leather shoes. Super comfortable and they do draws many compliments...

Barney's Warehouse Sale. Currently ongoing.
http://www.barneys.com/b/staticPage..../&fName=promos

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads