• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Z Zegna Blazer (38), Hugo Boss Suit (38R), Hiomichi Nakano Leather jacket, et al.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have some items just taking up room in the closet and I really need to send them to good homes. Payment via paypal preferred, shipping in CONUS included; to Canada and int'l at cost. All of these items were bought to be worn by me, so if you are my size, they will all fit you and I can offer discounts if you want more than one item. Also, if you see something you like, feel free to make an offer (although the prices are already about as low as I can do). 1. NWT Hugo Boss "rosselini" model suit, 3B SB, 38R, 2. Z Zegna dark brown cotton blazer, size 48 (38R), 2B SB. SOLD 3. Hiromichi Nakano pigskin distressed leather cropped biker jacket. Picked this up in japan this past summer; it's a REALLY cool jacket, but just one that I won't be able to wear much. In great shape, distressed cream/ivory colored pigskin w/ gold dual zippers. Fully lined. Size is a Japanese Large, but it is closer to a fitted small. PRICE: $200 Chest about 40 inches, sleeves about 25.5, length about 26.5 inches
DSC02255.jpg
DSC02256.jpg
DSC02257.jpg
DSC02259.jpg
4. Guiliano Fujiwara black cotton blazer w/ white piping/accent. Japanese brand, but made in Italy. Very well constructed blazer w/ quite limited distribution, retail around $1100. Partially lined, 3B, slim fit black blazer except that it has white piping. PRICE: $80 Measures around 40 inches in the chest, 25 inch sleeves, 17 inch shoulders (the shoulders are cut slightly different than normal jackets, but they fit about the same as the others ((all of these items I bought for myself and they all fit))).
DSC02226.jpg
DSC02227.jpg
DSC02228.jpg
DSC02229.jpg

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
All items still available.

Also, btw, the Boss and Zegna have a single, center rear vent. The Fujiwara is unvented.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
bump... I could go $250 shipped in the USA for the Boss suit. The Zegna jacket has been SOLD. (thanks)

cupid112

Reaction score
Hi

Whats the best you can do on the leather jacket shipped to Sydney, I really like it. Can you also PM you details such as height and build so i can better determine wehther this jacket will fit me well. I'm 5"7-8 inches about 77 kgs (170 or so pounds) with an athletic build (gym about 3 times a week)

Thanks

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Price lowered $200 for the Nakano.

Sale pending on the Fujiwara...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads