1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) Rabbit-lined Leather Boots

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by nzqyn, Aug 24, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nzqyn

nzqyn Active Member

Another item from Mr.Porter. I wore this pair a few times, each time maintaining them at Kaner's in Toronto. This is the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. The pictures are attached and willing to sell them for $300 plus shipping.

These were only available in full sizes, and Mr. Porter advised to go down to the nearest whole size if you take a half size. The size is EU41, and fits my US8.5D very well. The shoes are Made in Italy with 100% leather and the lining is 100% rabbit fur.

EDITORS' NOTES
    Black leather boots from Yves Saint Laurent with a grey rabbit lining, lace-up front, rear tabs and metal eyelets. These boots are sleek yet reassuringly substantial, looking as good with a pair of black jeans as with tailored trousers in a more formal look.

1 person likes this.
  2. flashback

flashback Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.