Yuketen Footwear

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Nataku, Jul 4, 2008.

1. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

I received my first pair of Yuketen Angler Mocs labeled Horween x Softy Glove Caramel from the S/S 2010 collection today. Here are my impressions. The mocs are extremely comfortable and it feels like the footbed is reinforced with support in the arch, it is like walking on a cloud. I think I could have went up a 1/2 size as it feel a bit narrow in the toe box. I am a 10.5 D and I got a 10.5 E. However, it is not uncomfortable and they may need to be broken in. With this said, the leather is of very high quality and the stitching is amazing. I hope to have these for many years. Here are some pics. Thanks to whatever123 for all the advice and help finding them. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Yuketen vs. Eastland comparison [​IMG]
    Love all the additional stitching in the Yuks. Color's good too. Just a thought, it would be nice if Yuketen began finishing off the edges of their leathers, sanding it smooth and coloring it, like Louis Vuitton does with it's leathers. That would be one sweet detail.

2. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

Here are some pics. Thanks to whatever123 for all the advice and help finding them.

anytime! i usually know who has what in terms of yuketen stock so ... i dont mind helping.

3. whatever123

anytime! i usually know who has what in terms of yuketen stock so ... i dont mind helping.

to the comment about finishing the leather ... over time it relaxes and and looks nice.

4. whatever123

5. whatever123

6. Ry'on

Ry'on Senior member

7. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

Oh ya... Yuketen now available to order on Inventory Sockroom. We're also getting the Sport Chukka in khaki. Should be in-store next week.

http://stockroom.inventorymagazine.com/

[​IMG]

own this pair from last year ... one of my favs and super comfy. nice to see them back!

8. Mbrand

Mbrand Well-Known Member

How's the fit on the ranger mocs ? Typical Yuketen ?

9. whatever123

[​IMG] own this pair from last year ... one of my favs and super comfy. nice to see them back!
    yeah, i keep eyeing those and they have them in my size too. but i just bought another pair of oak street bootmakers so i dont know ... fuck!

10. zazaza

zazaza Senior member

I have a few pairs of Yuketens I'm selling in B&S in case anyone is interested
    details in my sig

11. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

the maine guide boot & the ranger mocc in this color are my fav yuketen

12. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

How's the fit on the ranger mocs ? Typical Yuketen ?

Yes.

13. Ry'on

Ry'on Senior member

^Yup. I wear 9.5 in all Yuketens except the good year welt stuff thats made in Canada. It fits a 1/2 size bigger, so I wear a 9 in them.

Our shipment will arrive on Monday, and be shipping out again on Tuesday, sizes already becoming scarce...

14. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

^Yup. I wear 9.5 in all Yuketens except the good year welt stuff thats made in Canada. It fits a 1/2 size bigger, so I wear a 9 in them.

Our shipment will arrive on Monday, and be shipping out again on Tuesday, sizes already becoming scarce...

Got my Rangers and Loafers from Inventory last year. Shoes look better with age.

15. whatever123

^Yup. I wear 9.5 in all Yuketens except the good year welt stuff thats made in Canada. It fits a 1/2 size bigger, so I wear a 9 in them. Our shipment will arrive on Monday, and be shipping out again on Tuesday, sizes already becoming scarce...
    hey randomkoreandude, can you take a close-up of the leather on your tab cr's? i wonder if its the same leather oak street used on their pebble leather shoes they did late last year.