Yuketen Footwear

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Nataku, Jul 4, 2008.

1. dappledown

dappledown Senior member

2. Vinneus

Vinneus Senior member

Spring preview... looks like they will re-release the Inventory Field mid! [​IMG]

3. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

[​IMG] dibs on the tipped ghillie moc/crepe sole size 8.5e (dont care what color). none of you people better get a pair before me.

4. airportlobby

airportlobby Senior member

I'm always amazed when I see photos of the entire Yuks lineup. It seems like there's a million styles/colors... and yet it's so hard to find all but a few.

5. Vinneus

Vinneus Senior member

6. whatever123

I'm always amazed when I see photos of the entire Yuks lineup. It seems like there a million styles/colors... and yet it's so hard to find all but a few.
    yup. a lot of it is due to yuketen only producing what their dealers order. so i would think in any given season several styles dont even get produced (aside from the initial design yuki makes). its an interesting and very frustrating way to do things. imo japan still has the best collection of styles each year. anyway, have you guys seen their laser engraved boat shoe? cool stuff. [​IMG] animal print blucher kiltie ... not really my thing but still very cool for those that can pull them off. [​IMG]

7. MartinLil

MartinLil Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. airportlobby

airportlobby Senior member

Jesus, insane. I do like those ones with the crazy lacing, closest to the camera. I need some damn kilties in my life. Maybe some Justin Lacers, although I still have a bias against them dating back to junior high, and the girls who wore them with rocky mountain jeans and half a can of aquanet (a look I actually admire today).

9. whatever123

sorry guys, last pic ... so blackbird was lucky enough to get the yuketen upland boot before anyone else ... but its like $900. quoddy did something similar to this about 3 years ago when they made a higher version of their deck chukka. [​IMG]

10. Vinneus

Vinneus Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. whatever123

Spring preview... looks like they will re-release the Inventory Field mid!
    [​IMG]

it looks like they are making the mg shoe again? that will make mssneaker very happy i bet.

12. Ry'on

Ry'on Senior member

The collection is so massive, but as noted, with few retailers and small orders, most of doesn't get seen.
    This spring Inventory is going to have the Ranger Mocs in two leathers, country loafers and sport chukkas again. Should be arriving in February...

13. whatever123

The collection is so massive, but as noted, with few retailers and small orders, most of doesn't get seen. This spring Inventory is going to have the Ranger Mocs in two leathers, country loafers and sport chukkas again. Should be arriving in February...
    hey ryan, so you ordered 3 styles, is that correct? did you order down to 8.5 or just 9 and up? also, did you order the maine guide shoe this season ... or is it even available this spring/summer?

14. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

hey ryan, so you ordered 3 styles, is that correct? did you order down to 8.5 or just 9 and up? also, did you order the maine guide shoe this season ... or is it even available this spring/summer?

I hope there is a yes to that. I want that shoe more than anything and ordered the wrong size my first go at it. Good news spring stock comes in February, bad news for my bank account.

15. JRyder

JRyder Senior member

drafted into the oregon woods, an indentured serva
    The collection is so massive, but as noted, with few retailers and small orders, most of doesn't get seen.
    This spring Inventory is going to have the Ranger Mocs in two leathers, country loafers and sport chukkas again. Should be arriving in February...

Can't wait to see the styles Inventory picks up