Yuketen Footwear

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Nataku, Jul 4, 2008.

1. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

hey people ... some of the stores in new york have some yuketen stuff on sale. there are like 3 new york stores (see the stocklist on the yuketen site) and i saw a hunt boot and a cool chukka with the crepe sole on sale at one of them. this was yesterday when i was making my yuketen purchases.

you guys should also check out the canada stores because i know some of them still have some yuketen stuff and it might be on sale. this time of the year is so awesome!

2. CityHunter

CityHunter Senior member

Do they have any other stock?

If you are talking about the model, that was the only one. And I mentioned all the sizes they had left. This was the only COOP in Southern California (except SD, didn't go that far) that carried Yuketen.

you guys should also check out the canada stores because i know some of them still have some yuketen stuff and it might be on sale. this time of the year is so awesome!

They had a very decent selection of Yuketen models at a really low sale price last time I hit up Holt Renfrew in VAN. Unfortunately their sizes were boo-boo. That might be a good place to take a look...

3. whatever123

4. whatever123

hey s3lam you need to check out revolver. the black/melton hunt boots (along with several other shoes) just went on SALE! awesome, awesome, awesome! ill pm you!

5. whatever123

for those of you who wear larger sizes and are into the yuketen angler and camp moc try alan bilzerian in boston. i think they are 30% off retail, maybe its more now. you have to call them though. good luck!

6. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

7. whatever123

I've got a pair of essentially brand new Yuketen Angler Moc's Peanut Suede Crepe Wedge size 8E for sale in the B&S. $260 shipped - these still retail for $395 at OC. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...35#post4008035
    you wont sell at that price, especially for that style.

8. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

They are a steal as they are still available in this size at two stores full retail, and I'm putting them on ebay soon if they don't sell here. Thanks Whatever.

9. PeteZaSak

PeteZaSak Well-Known Member

Anyone has experience yuketen johnson boots? Do they fit similar to the maine guide?

... and to help funding me on getting new johnson boots. Please check out my sale thread in my sig. I have khaki angler moc sz.13 and navy surfer moc sz.8 for sale.

10. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Everywhere I has read says the Johnson runs 1/2 size big, from Blackbird to Norsestore to anywhere else you can think of that sells them.

11. Ritchee

Ritchee Senior member

12. whatever123

Nothing on sale but popular sizes available https://bdga.myshopify.com/collections/yuketen-1
    they have a really nice collection. i love those ring boots. does anyone know if the ring boots fit similar to yuketens other model? of course nobody has my fucking size but actually there are quite a few for sale in japan.

13. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Anyone have good tips on cleaning my suede Angler Mocs? I love them so much that I took the chance wearing them with denim, and there is definitely some smurfing around the opening.

14. whatever123

Anyone have good tips on cleaning my suede Angler Mocs? I love them so much that I took the chance wearing them with denim, and there is definitely some smurfing around the opening.
    suede tends to get dirty fairly easy anyway so i would get a suede protector on them for the future and maybe cuff your jeans while wearing them to at least minimize the transfer. i use the kiwi suede cleaner with the bristle tip on my suede shoes (a pair of old jhung yuros) and it does a fairly good job of cleaning the shoe and getting rid of stains. http://www.kiwicare.com/UK/Products/SuedeNubuck/ indigo is especially stubborn and might be harder to get off ... this might be overkill (to dye them) but this might work although i have never tried it. http://www.shoecaresupplies.com/Shoe...-suede-dye.htm

15. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

suede tends to get dirty fairly easy anyway so i would get a suede protector on them for the future and maybe cuff your jeans while wearing them to at least minimize the transfer. i use the kiwi suede cleaner with the bristle tip on my suede shoes (a pair of old jhung yuros) and it does a fairly good job of cleaning the shoe and getting rid of stains.

http://www.kiwicare.com/UK/Products/SuedeNubuck/

indigo is especially stubborn and might be harder to get off ... this might be overkill (to dye them) but this might work although i have never tried it.

http://www.shoecaresupplies.com/Shoe...-suede-dye.htm

Thanks.