1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Yuketen Footwear

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Nataku, Jul 4, 2008.

1. ummmwoah

ummmwoah Active Member

picked up a pair of white bucks, the shoes are awesome. Really thick leather soles, and the construction is great.

How would you say those fit? TTS or big? I'm thinkin about gettin a pair too but am worried they'll be too big. I wear 7s in Nike and Vans. Will I be okay with a 7 in Yuketen bucks?

2. Lendo

Lendo Senior member

other 2 models i bought from the same seller (brown bucks & leather cap-toes) were about 1 size big, although the toebox was a little narrow.
    seller was really helpful as far as providing measurements.

3. ummmwoah

ummmwoah Active Member

^ Thanks for the response. Does anyone know if Yuketen makes bucks/captoes in sizes smaller than 7US?

4. Run of the Mill

Run of the Mill Member

To my knowledge no. 7US is the smallest they make.

5. drunkmonk36

drunkmonk36 Well-Known Member

6. cmsmith

cmsmith Senior member

How would you say those fit? TTS or big? I'm thinkin about gettin a pair too but am worried they'll be too big. I wear 7s in Nike and Vans. Will I be okay with a 7 in Yuketen bucks?

Fit a bit big, I'm usually a US 9.5/10 and the 9 is what I got, its probably a bit snug, but they've loosened up a bit with one or two wearings.

7. cmsmith

cmsmith Senior member

8. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Some stuff expected to go up on Oi Polloi tomorrow. The canvas triangel packs will be 279GBP [​IMG]

9. Ry'on

Ry'on Senior member

Ranger Mocs and crepe sole Beef-rolls going up on Inventory by the weekend.... hopefully

10. rrosals

rrosals Senior member

Ranger Mocs and crepe sole Beef-rolls going up on Inventory by the weekend.... hopefully

I was just on the search for these. Which colors are in stock? Natural color sole?

11. Ry'on

Ry'on Senior member

Got these 3 coming this spring... Rangers and Loafers should be available by Monday latest. [​IMG]

12. Johnny Amiga

Johnny Amiga Senior member

Goddamn, those loafers are gorgeous. I don't need any more shoes for the summer...but still.

13. bakatora

bakatora Senior member

oi polloi has their stock up -- country ranger mocs are going quick

14. Simontuntelder

Simontuntelder Senior member

Aarhus/Copenhagen/Herning/Sindal - Denmark
    oi polloi has their stock up -- country ranger mocs are going quick

I still can't believe how fast they are going or how fast Oi Polloi stock generally goes for that matter. I mean they are $500 shoes, some are of course worth it without a doubt, and some sizes are already sold out.

Cudos to Oi Polloi I guess

15. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

I still can't believe how fast they are going or how fast Oi Polloi stock generally goes for that matter. I mean they are $500 shoes, some are of course worth it without a doubt, and some sizes are already sold out. Cudos to Oi Polloi I guess
    My thoughts exactly. If they were priced more like Quoddy, one of them would already be on their way to me. Ah well. Very nice shoes.

16. Openzedoor

Openzedoor Active Member

Can't get my head round those soles. They do look like wall cavity insulation or something. But the other Yuketen lines are nice.

Oi Polloi have just got a load of boat shoe styles in, waited all morning for them to be released, but the styles are a bit too reserved for my taste.

Worth having a look though.

17. Openzedoor

Openzedoor Active Member

Sorry posted that reply without noticing the Oi Polloi related posts above.

18. Openzedoor

Openzedoor Active Member

Got these 3 coming this spring... Rangers and Loafers should be available by Monday latest.
    [​IMG]

Any idea of pricing on those loafers yet Ry'on?

19. Spencer

Spencer Senior member

My thoughts exactly. If they were priced more like Quoddy, one of them would already be on their way to me. Ah well. Very nice shoes.

Call me crazy, but I bought them. Yeah it’s a pretty big price to pay for a pair of shoes, but these things seem to sell out so damn fast, I knew if I didn’t get them I’d probably be kicking myself.

Hey Ryan, are your shoes going to be priced comparably to the one on Oi Polloi or do they just mark up the shit out of these things? Last thing I want to do is pay £275 only to see them for $275 at Inventory…[​IMG]

20. Johnny Amiga

Johnny Amiga Senior member

^Good purchase.

I bought the Yuketen Ranger Moccs from OP about a year ago, and I've worn them more than all my other shoes combined (which shows). Very versatile, very tough. The leather laces snapped after 9 months, but the shoes themselves are performing admirably and they age well.