1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Yuketen Brown Wool Hunt Boot UK9

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by bertwhistle, Apr 8, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bertwhistle

bertwhistle Active Member

Hi
    Long time member on Iron Heart forum and have bought and sold a fair bit on ebay (leon9631).
    I would like to find these incredible boots a good home as they're not getting the love they deserve. I bought them 2 years ago (or is that 3?) from The Bureau Belfast. I think I paid 425 euros (375 quid) for them.
    I wore them twice outside so the crepe sole is blackened underneath but not around the edges or at the front.
    You really have to see and hold a pair of Yuketens to appreciate them. They're hands down the best quality leather boots i've handled. Beautiful yellow deerskin tongues.

They are in perfect condition and come up TTS. I'm a UK9 in everything and these are no different. I have had sizing issues with some other Yuketen shoes/boots but these are perfect.

They come with their original box.
    Price includes shipping worldwide.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.