1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Yuketen 1940 Milspec Oxford Straight Tip Size 12D Black

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by whorishconsumer, Aug 14, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whorishconsumer

whorishconsumer Senior member

- Italian full-grain calf leather
    - Vege-tan lining
    - Goodyear-welt construction
    - Bench made, hand lasted in Canada
    - Steel shank reinforcement
    - Leather sole w/ Cat’s Paw Heel
    - Includes dust bag
    - No box
    - Shoes trees not included

The last of this model was borrowed from the annals of the Canadian military, emulating the style worn by officers in the '40s.

This pair was worn primarily on the streets of Florence and on the floor for the Pitti Uomo SS13 show back in 2012. I have worn them some since then but very minimally, as they have always been slightly large for me. I have mainly kept them as memorabilia of my (brief) time with Yuketen.

Some sole and heel wear (I can provide photos if needed). There is a discontinuation of the collar seam on the right shoe at the heel.

Note this was the first, or possibly second, season Yuki was doing this model and at the time he was using a Canadian factory for this style specifically (the model as available now is made in Mexico).

90 shipped US
    Contact for international

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.