• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ysl jeans

davei

Reaction score
Major score for me today: I picked up two pairs of YSL jeans, complete with original $550 store tags, for $60 each. Yeah, I know what you're thinking: that's what they should be priced at
Now here's my question: the hems on both pairs are unfinished (though serged, not raw) - are they supposed to be worn as such? The inseams were a typical 32" so anyone over 5'11" would have a hard time getting a hem. It looked silly to me, so I had them hemmed (one with a regular jean top-stitch, the other like a pair of dress slacks since there's no top-stitching on the seams.)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy