1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Your top pair of jeans?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Iconic, Jul 26, 2010.

1. dissapointedengineer

dissapointedengineer Active Member

1) SDA 103
    2) IH 634S
    3) SDA 101
    4) SAM 0500xx

2. Superfluous Man

Superfluous Man Senior member

I kopped a pair of Acne Max raws in the B&S for a great price just to try and they ended up being my favorites. I don't like they way they look with boots but since I very rarely wear anything other than sneakers I don't mind.

3. connor

connor Senior member

Heard a lot of talk about the PBJ purples but never actually saw someone wearing them on here. My attempts to size PBJ 005s (in person no less) resulted in laughable fail. I don't know what the deal was but the jeans were 100% not working for me, guess the cut just wasn't made for me.

theres a dude in the post pics of your denim thread with an unnecessarily long pictoral of him in his lol

4. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Right now, Levi's 646 Japanese re-issue [​IMG] sadly they seem to have cycled out of production now, which is too bad as I wanted the rigid ones [​IMG]

5. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

My current top pair are PBJ 005, although the thighs are pretty damn tight. I thought they'd loosen up over time, but the fit is still snug. Great overall, though. My APC NS are now my slouch around the house jeans. I don't wear my 5EPxSF denim all that much anymore but they are still in circulation.
    What size dem 5epxSF? Looking to sell?

6. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Somet 018
    ...and all da ladies goin' gaga.
    The super low rise isn't for everyone, though.

I wanted to try a pair of 008s but with the rise and the vanity sized waist (which is obv because of the rise) e-sizing them scares me off.

7. Doctor

Doctor Senior member

Momotaro 0701. They're slim straight. Rock solid quality with zero stretch.

8. Curious_George

Curious_George Senior member

Warehouse #800 currently. Warehouse 1000xx denim, comfortable mid-high rise, slightly tapered fit. They're a very similar in fit to my LVC 1947s actually except I think a little less anti-fit in the behind.

9. scottcw

scottcw Senior member

10. blynch

blynch Senior member

skull 5507xx, finally found something with a relatively small seat and roomy thighs. Love the construction and greycast color on my KMW, but the high back rise has sent them out of favor.

11. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Heard a lot of talk about the PBJ purples but never actually saw someone wearing them on here. My attempts to size PBJ 005s (in person no less) resulted in laughable fail. I don't know what the deal was but the jeans were 100% not working for me, guess the cut just wasn't made for me.
    I believe I've posted fits with my XX-010s. I have a youtube video featuring them too... that is, if you can find it [​IMG] (video WAYWT is the next level)
    it is 'straight leg' but it actually technically is a boot cut. very slightly. hem is about a quarter wider than the knee.
    Mine is a literal straight leg, from the knee down there's no taper/flare.

12. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Which of course is going to look like a boot cut.

Post vid waywt, want to see.

13. mr. burns

mr. burns Senior member

ande whall cougar from the first run of okayama denim. they get better every day.

14. mkarim

mkarim Senior member

What is your favorite pair of jeans that you own? Please include brand and style of jean.

Rock & Republic. I don't remember the style, but 5 years and countless washes later, they still fit me the same as they did when I first bought them. I am in love... :)

Still looking for a darker wash though.

15. cez

cez Senior member

Dior black mij raws
    Dior indigo mij raws
    Diesel thanaz 8dk