• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your Opinions Please

Ebonyman

Reaction score
I'm thinking of buyings these nice Borelli suede numbers. The price is reasonable (100) including shipping.

What do you guys think?

Attachment 64083

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for $100 I'd jump on them

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Buy them.

Ebonyman

Reaction score
Thanks Gents! I think I will. I wasn't familiar with the brand but they do seem to be very well constructed and are far nicer than my picture indicates.

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Buy them, but change the laces. They look dorky (maybe it's just the image?). Are your feet really that big?!

Ebonyman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JapanAlex01
Buy them, but change the laces. They look dorky (maybe it's just the image?). Are your feet really that big?!

Why yes, they are. I wear a size 12, and you?

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
There were some of these available somewhere on here (B&S or someone posted a PSA) and I desperately wanted a pair but was late to the party. I would have bought them in a flash and I think the price then was like $200. So that's my endorsement.

EDIT: Just be aware that they are a little funky in that they're slightly casual. Personally, I like the dressed-down laces, but even with more dressy laces I probably wouldn't wear these with a suit.

Ebonyman

Reaction score
Slightly casual perhaps but I have a few linen suits that will look quite nice with these. I even have a newly purchased medium blue suit in a VERY light weight wool that I'm hoping these will look nice with.

Paul

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
sounds like you're on it. buy 'em.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads