1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Your new winter jacket size L

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by mellow, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mellow

mellow Well-Known Member

Endovanera "Most" black wool coat in a size large for fall / winter. Contemporary styling with cues from the likes of Ann Demeulemeester or Rick Owens but without the price tag. Will accommodate 48-50 sizes, check the measurements. 100% wool outer, lined with a 60% rayon 40% acetate fabric. Four interior pockets. Comes with two modular attachments: hood and neck warmer. Asymmetric button up. Hook neck closure.

Paypal preferred but I am open to other options. If you have additional questions or want more pics please PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP. Shipping included CONUS, CAN add $10, EU + AUS add $20

I would hang onto this if the sleeves were longer, that's my only complaint. First picture is a stock pic, the rest are my own with a terrible early 2000's Casio Exilim camera.

shoulder to shoulder - 19"
    pit to pit - 21"
    length from back collar to hem - 40"
    inside sleeve - 19"
    outside sleeve - 26"

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.