1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Your new winter jacket size L

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by mellow, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mellow

mellow Well-Known Member

Endovanera "Most" black wool coat in a size large for fall / winter. Contemporary styling with cues from the likes of Ann Demeulemeester or Rick Owens but without the price tag. Will accommodate 48-50 sizes, check the measurements. 100% wool outer, lined with a 60% rayon 40% acetate fabric. Four interior pockets. Comes with two modular attachments: hood and neck warmer. Asymmetric button up. Hook neck closure.

Paypal preferred but I am open to other options. If you have additional questions or want more pics please PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP. Shipping included CONUS, CAN add $10, EU + AUS add $20

I would hang onto this if the sleeves were longer, that's my only complaint. First picture is a stock pic, the rest are my own with a terrible early 2000's Casio Exilim camera.

shoulder to shoulder - 19"
    pit to pit - 21"
    length from back collar to hem - 40"
    inside sleeve - 19"
    outside sleeve - 26"

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.