1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Your most complimented suit?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by CrimsonSox, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Eustace Tilley

Eustace Tilley Senior member

The Raph suit looks quite nice. The Canali is really not in the same league, but people do tend to notice, and comment upon, DB suits a whole lot often.

From my own wardrobe, an A&S DB in Fresco 520 gets the most compliments. The DB cut stands out, and the 520s color is quite beautiful in natural light.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  2. poorsod

poorsod Senior member

The Raph is much better than the canali, which I imagine better be given the price difference. Also, I suspect that a 6x2 might work better on you than the 6x1.

3. CrimsonSox

CrimsonSox Senior member

Very nice Raphael. The stripe is even with the edge of the lapel, which is excellent.

4. David Reeves

David Reeves Senior member Affiliate Vendor

That Raphael looks like it's made by an Englisman, bravo! :)

I actually quite like the DB although I can't imagine it will have too many fans on here.