• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your horoscope

Brad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like to think I'm mildly intelligent, but I find myself occasionally reading my horoscope thinking: "Wow, these people sure know me!" Do any of you all fall victim to the nonsense that is your horoscope?

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The daily horoscopes are a joke but if you have your chart read, they are pretty crazy. I have a friend that does readings and she told me 2 very specific, completely off the wall things that I have never told anyone.
So I don't know, there is something to it maybe.

Toiletduck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ditto on "chart" read.

general horoscopes are broad brushes

the itty gritty ones are where you find the details

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am studying the general techniques used in this area, and they are very, very powerful. It is not easy and takes a lot of training, but you would be shocked how someone you've never met before can tell you about yourself with uncanny precision.

Of course it is all psychology and theatre, but as long as it is presented as entertainment, I think this sort of thing is great.

X-It

Reaction score
I don't believe in horoscope.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I once had my palm read in Berlin. She verbally fallated me and told me all sorts of **** I wanted to hear.

She earned her little deutchmarks that day.

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't believe in Horoscopes, but I find myself checking it almost daily on Yahoo. All of it is increadibly broad and mostly wrong. Still, I can't help myself. It's an addiction.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What exactly is the "chart" that gets read?

Reveille24

Reaction score
Speaking of readings, has anyone actually been to a psychic for a reading? I tune into this one talk radio show on Saturday's that does free readings... I always wonder if people who get them find them to be accurate?!

ChriO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
What exactly is the "chart" that gets read?
The constellations you were born under. Sun, moon, planets, aspects and the other stuff that make up your personal horoscope and supposedly influence who you are and what might happen to you.
Astrological_Chart_-_New_Millennium.JPG
No, I don't believe in Horrorscopes. But I sometimes read or listen to it when I stumble across one in newspapers or on the radio.

mikeber

Reaction score
Astrology is OK. The problem is the astrologers - they don't know what they are taking about
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads