1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Your Favorite McDonalds sandwich

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by EL72, Sep 7, 2006.

1. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

mcspaghetti [​IMG]
    Do you go through the drive-thru with your car? Because here in Boca I’ve seen every car imaginable at the drive-thru of the 3 major hamburger restaurants. It’s always an interesting sight to see a Maybach 62 at the pick-up window of a McDonald's. Jon.

2. j

j Senior member Admin

I usually get two double cheeseburgers, a McChicken, and a small fries. It's probably like 3,000 callories. And I put McDonalds hot mustard on everything. hahaha oh man, no wonder my trousers are getting a little tight. [​IMG]

To be honest, I love Taco Bell. SO good.

The spicy chicken crunchwrap thing is really good.

I've recently become addicted to Taco Time hard beef tacos. Not sure if Taco Time exists outside this area. They are like school lunch tacos only really good with fresh cheddar, lots of really fresh shredded lettuce and a piece of fresh tomato.

3. ceaton

ceaton Senior member

British Columbia by day, Washington by mail.
    I also have to admit to having a thing for the McRib.

Only thing I've had from McDonald's in a decade.

4. odoreater

odoreater Senior member

I also have to admit to having a thing for the McRib.

I remember the cafeteria in high school had a sandwich that was curiously similar to the McRib, but they called it a Rib Sandwich, or something like that. It was amazing as was the McRib.

5. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    How can they call it a "McRib" when there are no ribs in it?

6. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

There's a nanogram of centrifugally separated ribmeat on there, that's how. Anyway, my family always always called it the McRat after one well-publicized involving a mouse, and a tail, and well, you get the idea.

~ Huntsman

7. dusty

dusty Senior member

I eat pretty horribly (I have like four BK chicken fries in my mouth right now), but the only thing I'll eat from McDonalds is their cinnamon rolls. I don't think I've had a McD sandwich since I was 12.

To be honest, I love Taco Bell. SO good.
    Amen. Taco Bell is easily my favorite fast food.

8. VMan

VMan Senior member

Amen. Taco Bell is easily my favorite fast food.

Me too, I like the variety of foods they have on the value menu. The hardshell tacos are pretty good, and the spicy chicken burrito is a good deal for a buck fifty.

Wendy's also has a good value menu. You can get the 99 cent crispy chicken sandwich, take it home, and put a bunch of Frank's Red Hot sauce and some bleu cheese dressing on it and turn it into a pretty decent Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. I always get a few of those, and a baked potato.

9. Dakota rube

Wendy's also has a good value menu. You can get the 99 cent crispy chicken sandwich, take it home, and put a bunch of Frank's Red Hot sauce and some bleu cheese dressing on it and turn it into a pretty decent Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. I always get a few of those, and a baked potato.
    This is a very good sandwich. I saw a television commercial for the 99-cent chicken sandwich and couldn't remember whether it was Wendy's or Arby's. I pulled into the drive-up line at Arby's and ordered "two 99-cent chicken sandwiches".

The kid on the other end of the speaker said, "Um, dude. You're a block too far east." [​IMG]

10. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

the McRice burger's getting to be popular here too [​IMG]

11. Dakota rube

12. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

YOU DID NOT PUT CHICKEN MCNUGGETS!!!

that is the only reason why i patronize mcdonalds once in blue moon these days.

their quarter pounder and their filet o fish used to be good treats back in the day around 25 years ago.

now they are pieces of junk, which infiltrate your body cells with free radicals and degenerate and cause cancer to your body.

13. EL72

EL72 Senior member

Sorry, but nuggets aren't a sandwich.

14. ts4them

ts4them Senior member

Filet-o-fish hands down for me. Who is the genious who thought to put CHEESE on FISH? The filet-o-fish works on two levels for me 1) it tastes awesome 2) it has a great design: very round bun with a square piece of "fish" sticking out. It's really cute to look at!![​IMG]
    Second would be the Big Mac mainly for the special sauce. I also like their soft serve ice cream, and their mozzarella sticks aren't bad for $1