• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your Favorite McDonalds sandwich

WN2

Reaction score
QP. Double and with bacon if possible.

How come the food at McDonald's is crap? Fast food, sure, but qualitywise the ingredients are ok. Perhaps their quality control and/or gov regulations suck more over there than here.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
I avoid them, especially after seeing "Supersize Me".

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steve B.
I avoid them, especially after seeing "Supersize Me".

If anything, watching that movie gave me a serious McDonalds craving. Except the part where he threw up in the parking lot, watching him eat all that food made me damn hungry.

Earthmover

Reaction score
"Other" for the egg-bacon-cheese McGriddle.

CoryB

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ivan Kipling
I used to love, the filet-0-fish, with a huge order of french fries. Lately though, I'm not eating them . . . have read too much about fish having ingested everything from prosac, to estrogen via pesticides, to whatever undigested pills, end up in their waters. Just read an article recently, about male fish, developing female characteristics, because of too much estrogen in their 'diets.' Great.

You have a lot of faith that what is the the filet-o-fish is actual fish
smile.gif
All the news articles about the bad things fish have is counterde by a similar number about the benefits of fish. I just call it a draw and eat whatever I feel like at that moment.

I like McD's, and I usually get a two hamburger meal supersized.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
the Big Mac is my single fave fast-food food

when they go on sale for 99cents each, I will have 2 for lunch, and 2 for dinner....for a week straight, sometimes longer.

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
the Big Mac is my single fave fast-food food

when they go on sale for 99cents each, I will have 2 for lunch, and 2 for dinner....for a week straight, sometimes longer.

That's what I'm talking about.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What, no option for the simple cheeseburger -- not that bloody double-patty-can't-get-enough-fat-and-or-gluttony-stupid-and pathetic-abomination-thingy -- just a cheeseburger. So, in other words, other for me.

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Huntsman
What, no option for the simple cheeseburger -- not that bloody double-patty-can't-get-enough-fat-and-or-gluttony-stupid-and pathetic-abomination-thingy -- just a cheeseburger. So, in other words, other for me.

The cheeseburger is a respectable choice. In fact, it is my second choice after the Big Mac. Although, it is only respectable if you eat 2 cheeseburgers. If you eat just one, you are a chump.

7_4_7.gif

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I pride myself on eating total crap, but even I won't touch McDonalds anymore (never much liked it in the first place). Last time I ate a Big Mac and it was like I had a damn brick in my stomach. If I'm getting fast food, I'm pulling into Jack In The Box 9 times out of 10.

Cici's all you can eat bellyache pizza buffet is good too. I always regret eating there, but I still occassionally go because it calls to me...

Ivan Kipling

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CoryB
smile.gif
All the news articles about the bad things fish have is counterde by a similar number about the benefits of fish. I just call it a draw and eat whatever I feel like at that moment.

I like McD's, and I usually get a two hamburger meal supersized.

fish10.gif

CoryB . . . at Ivan's age, it takes plenty of faith, just to get up in the morning.

Renault78law

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
If anything, watching that movie gave me a serious McDonalds craving.
LOL, me too. The very next day, I just had to have a griddle sandwich.

I usually get a big mac. Never liked the quarter pounder, dunno why. I only eat McDonalds at the airport, maybe 3-4 times a year. I don't eat fast food otherwise.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Renault78law
LOL, me too. The very next day, I just had to have a griddle sandwich.

I usually get a big mac. Never liked the quarter pounder, dunno why. I only eat McDonalds at the airport, maybe 3-4 times a year. I don't eat fast food otherwise.

Oh, I forgot about the McGriddle things. Those are horribly disgusting, but at the same time, really, really good. I guess that's my vote. The only times I've had one I've been very hung over, and they are good for that.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CoryB
smile.gif

Actually I know for a fact that some of it is made with north pacific pollock. That's one of the fisheries I work with. Yeah, I know: dull.

b

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads