Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Your favorite fragrance(s)

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by makker, Aug 17, 2013.

1. makker

makker Senior member

In need of a new sexy scent to apply onto my skin to get the mojo flowing. Any suggestions? I came across Acqua di Parma's more summery fruity scents, which a few of them I quite liked. Any other good ones to look out for?

2. steveabdn

steveabdn Senior member

I'm loving D &G One for Men at the moment, very grown up smell without being too spicy

3. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

Chloroform always seems to make gals go weak in the knees, if you know what I meanz...

post this in the Scent of The Day thread otherwise.

plus we need: age, location, lifestyle, budget, bank balance, dik pic, you know the usual stuff. Basically without telling us anything about yourself how could anyone possibly recommend something for you?

4. MarkZR

MarkZR Member

Dunhill Red Desire and Devidof Cool water.
    I personally like the scents or fragrances becasue it gives a executive feeling and stay long lasting. These fragrances are not expansive as others so there is no burden on pocket and enjoy a really good fragrance.

5. cruxisfalcon

cruxisfalcon Well-Known Member

I have liked Eau de Mandarine Ambree from Hermes recently. I got one of those sampler vials from the store. Very light and summary if that's what you're looking for.

6. markbrown

markbrown Member

Well I personally like devedof and the Charle brand in perfumes for myself..
    Now I recently found one more really cool stuff in perfume Joop with the reference of my close friend..
    He loves to use this Joop..