1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Your favorite catalogs to browse

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Kent Wang, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Film Noir Buff

Film Noir Buff Senior member

2. Zubberah

Zubberah Senior member

Arena Pour Homme +. Def not a mag given nearly 100% ads. Why would you buy it?

3. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Most magazines are like that.

Arena Homme + is better than most other magazines, however.

4. TCN

TCN Senior member

Although I refuse to patronize the store, Ben Silver has nice catalogues, as does Paul Stuart and even Brooks Brothers. The frequency of the Sierra Trading Post catalogues makes me feel loved [​IMG] , and I can't help but wonder why J.Press has sent me the same catalogue every year. [​IMG]

5. Horace

Horace Senior member

Ok, what gives on Silver. As to Press, that's what's great about it.

6. TCN

TCN Senior member

(TCN @ July 05 2005,06:39) Although I refuse to patronize the store, Ben Silver has nice catalogues, as does Paul Stuart and even Brooks Brothers. The frequency of the Sierra Trading Post catalogues makes me feel loved  [​IMG]  , and I can't help but wonder why J.Press has sent me the same catalogue every year.  [​IMG]
    No bigee, just horrendous customer service the last two times I have called to order something, so I've decided to avoid them. I'm not advocating that anybody else avoid them if they haven't experienced the same. Now Turnbull and Asser on the other hand . . . [​IMG] (I better quit before I sound like a difficult customer) I agree as to J.Press's historical continuity. My wife always complains that I make her eat at the Cape Cod Room when in Chicago, or Locke-Ober's when in Boston, and that we bring down the average age in those places by 50 years . . . she is not a Press fan . . . women. [​IMG]

7. Horace

Horace Senior member

(Horace @ July 06 2005,01:30)
    Although I refuse to patronize the store, Ben Silver has nice catalogues, as does Paul Stuart and even Brooks Brothers. The frequency of the Sierra Trading Post catalogues makes me feel loved  [​IMG]  , and I can't help but wonder why J.Press has sent me the same catalogue every year.  [​IMG]
    No bigee, just horrendous customer service the last two times I have called to order something, so I've decided to avoid them. Â I'm not advocating that anybody else avoid them if they haven't experienced the same. Â Now Turnbull and Asser on the other hand . . . Â [​IMG] Â (I better quit before I sound like a difficult customer) I agree as to J.Press's historical continuity. Â My wife always complains that I make her eat at the Cape Cod Room when in Chicago, or Locke-Ober's when in Boston, and that we bring down the average age in those places by 50 years . . . she is not a Press fan . . . women. Â [​IMG]
    Very remarkable. Most wouldn't complain about eating at Lock-Ober.

8. Jim

Jim Senior member

The Davide Cenci catalog is spare and well composed and offers enough of a sample of the merchandise to make you visit the store. Â The online pics are the same as the hard copy catalog so see http://davidecenci.com/

9. Carlo

Carlo Senior member

Thank you CountDemoney (dee moe nay, dee moe nay.)
    ...I'm not the only lowlife.

10. whnay.

whnay. Senior member

EG, Saks, Bergdorf Goodman and all of things J Crew.

11. ROI

ROI Well-Known Member

Even the most trying visit to the bathroom can be brightened by the Andover Shop catalogue.