Your definition of a chunky girl?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by gilwood, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    I'm lost.
    Are we adding or subtracting pounds if the girl in question is rocking a blue-collar job?

2. elmore

elmore Active Member

i dont mind a bit of extra meat on the bone, as long as its all in proportion. as previously pointed out; consult, then follow your cock on the matter.

3. gilwood

gilwood Senior member

You should have either said, add 2lbs for every cup size to determine the threshold (and if the girls weight falls within the calculated threshold), or subtract 2lbs for every cup size from her ACTUAL weight and then from that number determine if her weight falls within the calculated threshold. You did neither, therefore you are fail at math and logic.

Ok, that sounds better. Either way, the threshold remains the same distance from said girl.

Mr G still fails because he calculated 115 - 6 = 110.

4. MrG

MrG Senior member

Ok, that sounds better. Either way, the threshold remains the same distance from said girl.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

OK. I'm starting to think my criticism of you is unfair. You are apparently functionally illiterate, and it's really not right that I would be so hard on you in a place that requires reading comprehension for a fair fight. I said, by the "formula" you initially presented, the woman you're seeing should be 110 at 5'4". Aside from using it for comparison, her actual weight had nothing to do with my calculations. 115 - 6 was never a part of anything I presented.

To further drive home my point, my first post on the matter, copied verbatim:

A) This is about eight different kinds of retarded. Weight is not static across body types.

B) My back-of-the-envelope calculation using your formula reveals that, by your standards, the chick you're seeing should be at 110, not 115. Congrats - you're, shallow, dating a chick you consider to be below your own standards, AND you suck at math!

My second post on the matter, again copied verbatim:

[​IMG]

The first quote is drawn verbatim from your OP. The second quote may be what you meant, but it certainly isn't what you said.

Following the directions from your OP without any deviation leads to the following:

Start with a baseline of "5'0" at 100lbs"
    "Add 4 lbs for every inch of height (over 5')." In this case we're talking about a girl who is four inches over 5', so we add 16 pounds (4*4=16).
    We're now up to 116.
    "Subtract 2 additional lbs for every cup size above A." You said she's a D cup, which is three sizes above A, so we subtract six pounds (3*2=6)
    We're now down to 110.
    "Anything above that weight is chunky."
    The girl you're seeing is 115 at 5'4" and a D cup, thus, if we follow your directions exactly, she would be considered chunky.

Q.E.D.

I'm also going to reiterate how retarded this concept is in the first place.

Look, we all make a post or two we regret. It's really no big deal, and you should just move along. I mean, I will completely own you as many times as necessary, but it's getting a bit tedious, no?

5. Milhouse

Milhouse Senior member

[​IMG]

Damn. Are you serious?

The maths needs done be taught in the schools more gooder!

6. enjoiii

enjoiii Senior member

I'm actually blown away at what a fuckin idiot you are. You always fail because your completely illiterate and you can't even understand your own formula.

7. thinman

thinman Senior member

All this maths is makin' ma hed hurt.

I only need ask, "WWCD?". If Conne would even look twice, much less think about hitting it, it's too chunky for me.

8. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

How many pounds do you add or subtract for sharp elbows or knees?

It depends on the angle of sharpness. All else being equal, a young lady with Shun-Sharp knees is certainly less-desirable than one with, say, Wusthof-sharp knees.

9. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

I'm lost.
    Are we adding or subtracting pounds if the girl in question is rocking a blue-collar job?

If she's doing any sort of welding or comes home with spare axle grease/motor-oil on her, I'd be inclined to forgive a little stoutness in the mid-section.

10. origenesprit

origenesprit Senior member

[​IMG] Wow.

Metrostyles is right on the money on this one. Each woman is different.

11. gilwood

gilwood Senior member

Look, we all make a post or two we regret. It's really no big deal, and you should just move along. I mean, I will completely own you as many times as necessary, but it's getting a bit tedious, no?

Wow, this forum is full of a bunch of dorks. Just by the fact that some people are saying "Fail" and "owned" reduces the maturity level to your average video game player. I think I more mature conversations while playing counter-strike. I can't believe I once took fashion advice from you people...

I'll be driving my new s2000 to pick up my hot & very thin girl tonight and going out for a lobster dinner. You guys enjoy "pwning" each other. I'll be at the s2ki general chat forum on my breaks from now on. Peace.

12. origenesprit

origenesprit Senior member

I'll be driving my new s2000 to pick up my hot & very thin girl tonight and going out for a lobster dinner. You guys enjoy "pwning" each other. I'll be at the s2ki general chat forum on my breaks from now on. Peace.

Big timer, huh?

13. doubleb

doubleb Well-Known Member

This thread is worthless without pics Where do we draw the line between chunky and chubby? [​IMG]

14. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

But if you leave, where will we find another shallow, narcissistic yuppie to post obnoxious topics?

15. jaytalon

jaytalon Member

I'm actually blown away at what a fuckin idiot you are. You always fail because your completely illiterate and you can't even understand your own formula.

I'm pretty sure no one on this forum is illiterate. Do you even know what the definition of that word is?