Your definition of a chunky girl?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by gilwood, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Helix

Helix Senior member

[​IMG]

I read it with a stereotypical french accent. Worked for me.

2. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

anything bigger than an 8

so you'd think my cawk is obese.

A lot of guys here have women issues, the fact that you know your girlfriend's weight is rather disturbing.

3. The_Jar

The_Jar Senior member

I read it with a stereotypical french accent. Worked for me.

mid century french deep sea diver was more what i was after, but yours was good too

4. RedLantern

RedLantern Senior member

so you'd think my cawk is obese.

A lot of guys here have women issues, the fact that you know your girlfriend's weight is rather disturbing.

+1 Who has a formula for what they're attracted to?[​IMG]

5. gilwood

gilwood Senior member

It was on the background check. I needed to make sure she didn't have a blue collar job.

6. gilwood

gilwood Senior member

+1 Who has a formula for what they're attracted to?[​IMG]

I commonly get suckered in to girls with beautiful faces and awful bodies. Then I regret everything afterwards.

7. ssnyc

ssnyc Senior member

I commonly get suckered in to girls with beautiful faces and awful bodies. Then I regret everything afterwards.
    Unless you're mooslims its not that hard to tell [​IMG]

8. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

I know what my gfs weighed but that's because they were thin. I would never bring it up with a fat girl.

Anyway, chunkiness has to be seen, not measured. A girl with a lot of extra meat but with a great ass and a huge chest, with a cute face and a nice tan to boot is a girl I would not kick out of bed. A girl with lots of extra meat, a flat chest, and a busted face is another story.

Some overweight girls are really sexy, and some are disgusting. It's hard to make a hard and fast rule about it, and even if you did, what would be the point?

9. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Given these conditions with one foot in the grave and the other one on a banana peel, I think the amount of baggage one is willing to overlook would increase dramatically.

Would you rather drive a broken down Pinto for a few months if it meant that you were then given a Lamborghini when the Pinto bit the dust? Or would you rather drive a low mileage Corvette for a few years knowing that you don't get dick once it gets old, weathered, and the engine stops working?

And now we come back to that Proust quote where the promise of tomorrow gets in the way of what (or who) we can do today.

10. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

[​IMG]

11. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Given these conditions with one foot in the grave and the other one on a banana peel, I think the amount of baggage one is willing to overlook would increase dramatically.

Would you rather drive a broken down Pinto for a few months if it meant that you were then given a Lamborghini when the Pinto bit the dust? Or would you rather drive a low mileage Corvette for a few years knowing that you don't get dick once it gets old, weathered, and the engine stops working?

And you get double points when she croaks. You get sympathy pussy because your wife died AND you're viewed as a good guy because you married a woman that wasn't a looker!

12. RedLantern

RedLantern Senior member

I know what my gfs weighed but that's because they were thin. I would never bring it up with a fat girl.

Anyway, chunkiness has to be seen, not measured. A girl with a lot of extra meat but with a great ass and a huge chest, with a cute face and a nice tan to boot is a girl I would not kick out of bed. A girl with lots of extra meat, a flat chest, and a busted face is another story.

Some overweight girls are really sexy, and some are disgusting. It's hard to make a hard and fast rule about it, and even if you did, what would be the point?

+1

13. imhotep

imhotep Senior member

Someone was trying to set me up recently and I told him I wasn't into chunky girls. He said what's chunky? So my reply was:

From 5'0" at 100 lbs, add 4 lbs for every inch of height. Subtract 2 additional lbs for every cup size above A. Anything above that weight is chunky.

For instance, The current girl I'm seeing is 115 lbs, 5'4" and a D cup (Very lopsided) and not chunky!

by subtract i assume you mean add

14. MrG

MrG Senior member

Someone was trying to set me up recently and I told him I wasn't into chunky girls. He said what's chunky? So my reply was:

From 5'0" at 100 lbs, add 4 lbs for every inch of height. Subtract 2 additional lbs for every cup size above A. Anything above that weight is chunky.

For instance, The current girl I'm seeing is 115 lbs, 5'4" and a D cup (Very lopsided) and not chunky!

A) This is about eight different kinds of retarded. Weight is not static across body types.

B) My back-of-the-envelope calculation using your formula reveals that, by your standards, the chick you're seeing should be at 110, not 115. Congrats - you're, shallow, dating a chick you consider to be below your own standards, AND you suck at math!

15. Milhouse

Milhouse Senior member

I have a very simple metric that I would like to propose for determining whether a girl is above your "Chunkiness Threshold ValueÂ[​IMG]" (CTV)

I am designing a special 2 by 2 matrix that consultants can use during client engagements as well.

For now, here is the "Chunkiness Threshold Rating SystemÂ[​IMG]":

Do you get an erection when you see the girl naked?

If yes, don't worry.

If no, then she is over your CTVÂ[​IMG]