• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your colorful personality

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A personality quiz based on color choice. This thing was frighteningly accurate for me. I have alot of self-reflection to do.
thumbs-up.gif

http://www.colorquiz.com/

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it was accurate in some areas but for the most part, way off.
the thing with bullshitty stuff like online personality tests, astrology, tarot cards, etc, is that they'll throw a lot of possibilities at you, hoping you'll notice some tenuous link to your life and be like "OMGZZZZ IT OMAZING"

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah but this stuff was actually specific in this case for me. Oh well better than a facebook "Are you a mac or PC?" quiz I guess.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's difficult for me to guage my emotional reaction to things like colors, so instead of choosing the colors that make me "feel best", I simply chose my favorite colors (assuming there's an operant difference.)

Likes to be in control and wishes to hold a position of power. Comes up with ideas and plans to overcome obstacles and likes to feel control over events and situations.

"Looking to stand out in the crowd and wanting to keep his rank and status. His current situation is irritating him because he can't seem to find anybody out there who values the same high standards he does. He is feeling isolated and wants to give in to his carnal urges, but can't bring himself to appear weak in the eyes of others. Wants others to see his unique qualities and character but can't stand to come off as needy, so instead he has an ""I don't care"" attitude and pushing people away. He turns his back on those who criticizes his behavior, but beneath his indifference is a person who is in desperate need of approval."

"Tries to participate and involve himself in things going on around him; however, avoids conflict and arguments to reduce stress and tension."

"Emotionally withdrawn, feels forced to make compromises which makes emotional attachments difficult."

Applies tough standards to his potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in his sex life.

His arrogance causes him to take offense quickly. Only those closest to him know deep down he is sensitive and sentimental.

"Emotionally withdrawn, feels forced to make compromises which makes emotional attachments difficult."

Seeks success and independence. Is willing to overcome obstacles and make his own decisions. He pursues his own goals with little to no direction and does not rely well with others.

"Has been disappointed and let down, believes it is pointless to come up with new goals as they will most likely disappoint as well. Needs to be recognized and respected, but is worried about the future. Reacts by avoiding situations where he will be criticizes or others will attempt to influence him. Tries to take charge of the situation by controlling the details and strengthen his position. "

"Needs to be viewed and respected as an outstanding individual, in order to build his self-esteem and self-worth. Resists any type of weakness and sets high standards for himself."
I'd say it's pretty accurate.

r...

Reaction score
Rather accurate. I guess it probably uses the same methods as astrology.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I took it four times, clicking different colours each time. Amazing how many of the same phrases pop up.

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think many of the phrases are emotions/desires/sentiments about life that we all feel to some extent. who wouldn't want to "achieve success and independence"?

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah on second thought this is kind of a crock of ****.
lol8[1].gif

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Scary. Took it twice, same thing and pretty damn close to truth, considering...

r...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bach
i think many of the phrases are emotions/desires/sentiments about life that we all feel to some extent. who wouldn't want to "achieve success and independence"?

Not me apparently. It said my relationship structure is Oedipus based and would lead to marriage with an oppressively controlling and overbearing mate with an uncanny resemblance to Aunt Jemima.

RyJ Maduro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The results seemed surprisingly--and unfortunately--accurate.

Did anyone get a positive analysis? "You are a generally well-balanced, decent person easily able to build healthy relationships," or something to that effect?
confused.gif

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RyJ Maduro
The results seemed surprisingly--and unfortunately--accurate.

Did anyone get a positive analysis? "You are a generally well-balanced, decent person easily able to build healthy relationships," or something to that effect?
confused.gif

yah.

"Very social and needs a highly social environment with people who depend on him, in order to feel safe. He is a go-getter and can adapt to almost any situation."

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine says persuing sex activites is my only outlet of happiness... which is true.
frown.gif

Milhouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It is like they are watching me or something:

"Is satisfied and finds contentment through sexual activity."

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Uncanny. But all so negative so I choose not to believe any of it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads