• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your 5 Favorite Car Brands

East2West

Reaction score
Mclaren
Spyker
Koenigsegg
Pagani
Ferrari

Reaction score
SAAB
Alfa Romeo
Porsche (esp late 1960ies 911s and also the latest incarnation of 911)

Struggling a bit with coming up with more brands that make the cut.

Always fancied Land Rover Defenders, though, I also really like old Mercs like the Grosser and Pagoda and a lot of the most recent models look great.

uhurit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saab - because it's a car for select few
BMW- pure performance
Mercedes - german cache
Jaguar - the sexiest car alive
Land Rover - best looking SUV's in the Range Rover range

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by uhurit
Saab - because it's a car for select few

Eurotrash and fat middle-aged Americans?

uhurit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ramuman
Eurotrash and fat middle-aged Americans?

Yep, I qualify as eurotrash...fat middle aged people drive chryslers and caddys
laugh.gif

MrGoodBytes

Reaction score
saab (pre gm, especially the sonnet)
audi
porsche (especially anything pre80)
lotus (pre this year)
nash

rjakapeanut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jaguar
toyota
nissan
bmw
cadillac

its a weird list lol. gotta include toyota as they're like...just what us poor people drive. i love nissan cars and trucks. cadillacs are just old school cool in my book. BMW is BMW and i'm a beamer ***. old school jaguars are my favorite cars.

Avocat

Reaction score
Porsche 911 Turbo x's 5! Hon. Mention: Alfa Romeo Spider, MGB, Jag E-Type (XK-E), Benz Roadster and ... Mazda's MX-5 Miata ... that's right, the Miata: b/c it filled a huge void in the market for many at the time, thus prompting i.e. Porsche, BMW, etc. to bring back roadsters (not to mention that it's actually a fun little car that's easily modified for the track -- see, e.g. SCCA Pro Racing/Spec Miata). @ Albern: agreed. My vote of confidence for the Tesla Roadster, too, with fond memories of American muscle cars of the 60s and early 70s (Mustang, Charger, Corvette, GTO, etc.). Mass market children synonymous with youth and powerful engines, igniting a horsepower race and thus a whole new high-performance era for which Ford (especially) deserves credit: i.e., having invented the assembly line as applied to the industry as you say, but also b/c my mother has fond memories of early 30s Ford Roadsters (but not so much the rumble seat
tongue.gif

Pinhas

Reaction score
Audi
Alpha Romeo
BMW
Aston Martin
Ferrari

sjd

Reaction score
In no particular order (well, alphabetical) of preference other than they are all motorsport focused.

Audi
BMW
Ferrari
Mazda
Porsche

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads