• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

You like them, the fake ( o )( o )s? Discussion thread.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1) I prefer real **** to fake ****.
2) If a girl has a full b cup or more she should not get fake ****.
3) if a girl is flat, fake **** are better than no ****.
4) however, any fake **** need to be done by a very good surgeon. If I can easily tell they are fake without touching them, I'd rather have small naturals. Balloony Appreciation **** are a huge turn off.
5) I love the way fake **** look in clothing. They can make cute girls 10x hotter. If you plan on using a girl as more than eye candy however, the boob job needs to be incredible.

CBDB

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
I think this is something that has happened to more guys then would be willing to admit. Luckily I am now married and not in the hunt but I would really, really hate to find myself rock hard at 2am with what I thought was a chick and turned out to be a guy, not saying I would flip him over but I doubt I would walk away without having finished somehow
lookaround.gif

Is that how you catch the **** or is it from strictly hair care products and Tina Turner concerts?

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
haha. my uncle's college friend brought a ****** home in the early 80s, unknowingly. my uncle was like what did you do? guy said he wasn;t going to do better at 4am so he flipped it over and fucked it

"my uncle's college friend" is a euphemism for........
laugh.gif

Back to the subject. Fake **** are OK if not overdone and are done skillfully by a good surgeon.

For purely research reasons, go to a strip club and you will see the full gamut of boob jobs from terrible to great ones.

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Timely thread. I was actually thinking to myself yesterday "gee, I've never felt a fake tit. I wonder if they are really as bad as everyone says. I really need to find some to feel, so I can at least form my own opinion."

fredfred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just explored some this past weekend. Looked great - actually superb - with and without clothes. BUT upon feel, you can tell they are fake. That really is a (very short term) buzz kill.

Don't like them, don't recommend them.

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have no problem whatsoever with a poor girl who has been cheated by heredity and nature enhancing her assets. Frankly, I think most women, unless they're already well endowed, look better with boob jobs.

When it comes to boobs, bigger is better as far as I am concerned unless they become positively grotesque. Probably 38 DD is about the upper limit before that line is crossed.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't kick a girl out of my bed because she had fake **** but I tend to prefer natural over fake. Also, I'm pretty tired of how ugly, completely spherical, rock hard breasts are portrayed as attractive. I tend to find a girl more attractive if she hasn't been cut up and stuffed with silicon and plastic, but I guess I'm in the minority.

Also, I find it a sad thing that female beauty is so distorted that so many women feel that they need to get surgery in order to be considered "attractive".

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I knew how to post NSFW tags, this would be a good time to put up a Jodi Marsh picture.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by crazyquik
If I knew how to post NSFW tags, this would be a good time to put up a Jodi Marsh picture.

[ nsfw ] picture [ / nsfw ]
without the spaces

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First I have to get it out of the way that I'm not a "breast man". As long as there's something there, I'm good. Hell, I even prefer chicken thighs to breasts.

Having said that, I really, really dislike fake ****. They may look okay when under clothing but don't much care for them otherwise. I don't even look at pr0n when the chicks have implants.

Regarding the question of implants for a wife, might be great while she's young (for those who like, or don't mind, fake breasts) but what happens when she ages? Trust me, I've seen ass and breast implants on grandmas (hospital) and it's really grotesque.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jumbie
First I have to get it out of the way that I'm not a "breast man". As long as there's something there, I'm good. Hell, I even prefer chicken thighs to breasts.

Having said that, I really, really dislike fake ****. They may look okay when under clothing but don't much care for them otherwise. I don't even look at pr0n when the chicks have implants.

Regarding the question of implants for a wife, might be great while she's young (for those who like, or don't mind, fake breasts) but what happens when she ages? Trust me, I've seen ass and breast implants on grandmas (hospital) and it's really grotesque.

well, by then you should be on wife #4, obviously a much newer model.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
fake **** are a great indicator of low self-esteem. win win.

holla7577

Reaction score
If the doc did them right, I love fake **** as long as they aren't ginormous. Nice pair of 36c/d's never hurt.

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
[nsfw]
jodie-marsh-boobs.jpg
[/nsfw]

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads