1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

You know you're clothes-obsessed when...

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Thracozaag, Nov 12, 2004.

1. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Senior member

• Your heaven is owning the clothes of the elite; your hell is knowing no one who will appreciate it.
    • Valuable antique furniture tossed out to make room for more new particle board shelving.
    • Wardrobe is so large, it's become impossible to wear anything more than twice per year.
    • You bought it, put it on, took it off, and put it back in the box/package to make it new again.
    • You dress like James Bond for supermarket excursions.
    • Buying one of anything in each available color or finish is standard procedure.
    • Friends have stopped threatening to beat you with your new belt because you consider it teasing.
    • You've antiqued all your shoes. Why not your own toes?!
    • You've stopped going out beacause that money could be better spent on more clothes.
    • Wardrobe room is immaculate - rest of home, a pig sty.

2. Contango

Contango Senior member

You plan trips to Europe around shopping and visiting tailors rather than sightseeing, visiting friends, or relaxation.

When in London, you'd rather go to Savile Row than tour the British Museum or a catch a West End show.

Truer than you'd think. When I went to Europe for my honeymoon I booked in a week in London, and spent half my time on Jermyn St.