1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

You know...I don't have one of these

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by gorgekko, Dec 23, 2004.

1. gorgekko

gorgekko Senior member

Okay, okay, just kidding. At any rate, for those of you looking for a zoot suit (in any colour.), check out this eBay auction: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws....22&rd=1 Classssssy. Every man needs a seven button jacket.

2. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Senior member

I was thinking of getting one, and wearing it to a prime time or playoff NFL game. Â Matching my favorite team's colors, of course. Â With a funky walking stick, "logo" glasses, and a matching hat. Guaranteed TV exposure.

3. marc237

marc237 Senior member

There is a ten dollar discount for multiple orders. Group buy time??

4. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Senior member

I can see it now. Â Red zoot suit with white shirt as below [​IMG] combined with the style forum tie [​IMG] Edit: Switched image hosting to image shack...

5. sirgarnetwolseley

sirgarnetwolseley Senior member

I don't think ticket pockets on zoot suits are correct.

6. gorgekko

gorgekko Senior member

I was actually wondering about that. I don't recall ever seeing a ticket pocket on a zoot suit before but then again I don't exactly bump into hep cats from the 30s every day either.