• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

You Heard It First Here: Hanger Project Acquires A Suitable Wardrobe

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Gentlemen -

I’m excited to announce, as many here have suspected, that last month The Hanger Project acquired A Suitable Wardrobe. Like many people on this forum, I grew up reading and was educated by Will Boehlke’s writing at A Suitable Wardrobe. When he launched the ASW web store, I was always in amazement at his taste level and capacity to seek out the highest-quality makers. And to be able to continue the legacy of ASW is a huge honor for me.

An important element of this acquisition, is the commitment that both Will and I have in continuing to provide the highest quality content and product line to our selective consumers. Together, we will republish his entire archive of content, as well as add new pieces to this amazing written collection. We hope to publish a book together. We seek to be a leading voice in men’s style.

The Hanger Project and A Suitable Wardrobe will soon be integrated to share a common platform. All orders will be fulfilled out of our warehouse here in Dallas, Texas, with an added benefit to those of you in California- you will no longer have to pay sales tax! There are minor details still being worked out, but know that our goal is for you to have the best experience while navigating and shopping our collection.

I would like to personally thank you for your support to The Hanger Project these past years. We wouldn’t be where we are if it weren’t for your patronage. I hope that through our new acquisition we can help enrich your knowledge of men’s style and your wardrobe.

I’m super excited about what we will be able to bring you, our customers.

Cheers,

Kirby Allison
Founder
The Hanger Project

Last edited:

GauchoSF

Reaction score
Congratulations, Will and Kirby! Seems like a very promising venture for you both.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats to all. Particularly looking forward to the reemergence of the ASW archives!

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing more on Saturday at the Proper Kit trunk show.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads