• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

You guys...

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I have seen Bendorff, but havent checked it out much.  

Long shot, but do you happen to know a custom leather shop anywhere in NL?  After the casual belt discussion I am still trying to figure out how to do a custom belt.  

K
Generally for custom belts, I go and have it done in Italy. In Den Haag, I don't know of any.

Bendorff does not carry Lee's, only Mode d' Emploi. What I meant was you ask the store in Amsterdam to get them to bring a pair for you to look at. Bendorff does carry Nudies, Lindberg, Paul Smith, Anna K

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ugghh... right now I NEED a pair of rigid denim jeans... damn you guys with all these topics. I'm pissed because my last denim puchase was 2 pair of Ernest Sewn, and I thought I was done with denim after that (for at least 6 months). One pair is the dark, semi-rigid wash, which I think I messed up by washing too soon.

I'm thinking about getting a pair of APC since they're only $120. However, I physically can't spend anymore on clothes this month. I paid my rent (50% of paycheck) and spent the other 50% on clothes already. Look at the buying and selling section for upcoming items from me. Think of it as a fundraiser.
One wonders what Mike eats...

Jon.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(VKK3450 @ April 06 2005,17:18) Thanks, I have seen Bendorff, but havent checked it out much. Â Long shot, but do you happen to know a custom leather shop anywhere in NL? Â After the casual belt discussion I am still trying to figure out how to do a custom belt. Â K
Generally for custom belts, I go and have it done in Italy. In Den Haag, I don't know of any. Bendorff does not carry Lee's, only Mode d' Emploi. Â What I meant was you ask the store in Amsterdam to get them to bring a pair for you to look at. Â Bendorff does carry Nudies, Lindberg, Paul Smith, Anna K
Yeah, I had a great belt made in Florence a few years ago. I hope that I dont have to make a trip to Italy just because LA Guy started a thread on casual belts...
(Not that I really need an excuse to go to Italy...) Maybe I'll give Bendorff a call today to see if they can bring in a pair for me. K

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.