1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Yoox shoe sizing

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LabelKing, Mar 21, 2004.

1. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Hello,

For Yoox's men's shoes is the US size correct to standard men's sizes? I see a size 9 but am not sure if it turns out to be a 10 or 9.5 etc. Thank you.

2. A Harris

A Harris Senior member Dubiously Honored

I find that the listed size is the British/Euro size plus one. So they run small - about a half size small. If they list as a 12 then its more like an 11 1/2.

3. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Thank you.

It also strikes me that Yoox contains a variety of fairly obscure European brands. Not cult/niche brands per se but just unknown.

Does anybody know of the shoe brand FRANCESCHETTI ?

4. A Harris

Franschetti shoes are pretty good quality, not top-tier but not bad either. Some of their styles aren't bad to look at.

5. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

What other better known brands would you compare them with?

6. A Harris

Maybe a bit nicer than Ferragamo, Magli etc. Although don't consider my opinion an expert one - mostly it is based on pictures. I've only seen a couple of pairs in person.