1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Yoox Sale 3 / Critique my purchases....

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SimonC, Jan 23, 2007.

1. SimonC

SimonC Distinguished Member

I just thought I'd post here in case anyone interested hasn't seen it, but Yoox have dropped a bit more off their prices / moved onto 'Sale 3'. I've snapped up a few pieces, I've yet to see whether any / all of them fit but I suspect I'll only be keeping two at most: Crudo 100% cashmere DB topcoat - I love the look of the cut, but at 36 it may be too small - fingers crossed as this is almost perfect otherwise: Crudo Carracci wool topcoat - very poorly fitted on the model, but I got the last 38 and I suspect it'll look nice, certainly not expensive if its even half decent: Carracci Costume National cashmere / wool coat - I only saw the pinstripes when I zoomed in, but it got my interest. Deeply discounted, I'm now hoping a 40 in CN fits me (usually a 38 in everything else): Costume National

2. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Distinguished Member

People frequently say Costume National runs small, so there you go... IME, it runs slim, but not a full size small; depends on the season. It's hard to tell with coats like that, as it could be sized with a blazer underneath in mind, or not. Looks nice, regardless. Costume National makes some nice silhouettes.

Myself, I'm eyeing some Alexander McQueen pants...