yoox jeans...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by discostu004, Apr 21, 2005.

1. discostu004

discostu004 Affiliate vendor

ok i just went over there to look at some since i'm in a jean mood, is this the same yoox that a lot of people on here talk about? they had seven jeans that were more expensive than the ones i just looked at in the store, and several other brands were $200+. i assume they are a discount place?

2. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

YOOX is European, and so Sevens are a lot more money, even discounted. And yes, YOOX is a discount store, sort of like bluefly for urban clothing

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

On the other hand, Seal Kay, Fake London Genius, Helmut Lang, are a fraction (about 50%) of American retail prices. The Diesel prices are unimpressive, but you'll find stuff that Diesel stores here just don't carry, and the jeans are discounted about 30%. If you buy Paper Denim or Seven from them though, I have a very nice "vintage for display only" car I'm willing to sell you for a very reasonable price [​IMG]

4. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

BTW, if you want to support the forum, buy at YOOX through this link: Buy stuff @ YOOX I need to do something more official with that, but I FINALLY signed up for the affiliate program.

5. Nick M

Nick M Senior member

Have you thought about Lands' End or Bluefly affiliation?

I buy plenty of LE stuff, and I know plenty of people here buy from Bluefly, so it'd definitely help.

6. Oltmann

Oltmann Senior member

Woah. I just spotted the sequin-covered stone-wash Levi's for $882.

I think the "10 best jeans" list needs a revision.

7. Cake

Cake Well-Known Member

You're probably right. Who would have known that they were clearing out Liberace's basement.

8. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

(j @ April 21 2005,15:06) I need to do something more official with that, but I FINALLY signed up for the affiliate program.
    Have you thought about Lands' End or Bluefly affiliation? I buy plenty of LE stuff, and I know plenty of people here buy from Bluefly, so it'd definitely help.
    I'm still waiting to hear back from Bluefly. To be honest I hadn't even thought of Lands'(?) End. I'll do that, thanks Nick.