1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Yoox final markdowns?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Oltmann, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Oltmann

Oltmann Senior member

I have noticed that some of the items I have been watching on Yoox have been marked down again, I think for the final time. Not everything has been marked down yet, but if you guys have been waiting for final markdowns, you may want to check.

2. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

3. amirrorcrackd

amirrorcrackd Senior member

HAHA. That's in my dreambox. The price on that didn't actually change any in the last couple of weeks. What is a viscose suit like anyway? Silky? Dan

4. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

(Brian SD @ Mar. 01 2005,17:28) Thanks. http://www.yoox.com/item....TS.html so...temp...ting...
    HAHA. That's in my dreambox. The price on that didn't actually change any in the last couple of weeks. What is a viscose suit like anyway? Silky? Dan
    It's silky in its sheen but nothing like silk in person. I thought the price was in the $700s prior to this markdown? If you want it, get it, because if you dont, I might just do something stupid.

5. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

They have a pretty interesting YSL RG suit on there as well.

6. amirrorcrackd

amirrorcrackd Senior member

(amirrorcrackd @ Mar. 01 2005,14:30)
    Thanks. http://www.yoox.com/item....TS.html so...temp...ting...
    HAHA. Â That's in my dreambox. Â The price on that didn't actually change any in the last couple of weeks. Â What is a viscose suit like anyway? Â Silky? Dan
    It's silky in its sheen but nothing like silk in person. I thought the price was in the $700s prior to this markdown? If you want it, get it, because if you dont, I might just do something stupid.
    I wanna stare at it, but I don't want to drop 600 bucks. It's all yours man [​IMG]. Dan

7. bryce330

bryce330 Senior member

(Brian SD @ Mar. 01 2005,17:28) Thanks. http://www.yoox.com/item....TS.html so...temp...ting...
    I think this is likely an error on Yoox's part. I ordered a Costume National suit from them a few months ago that was listed as "100% Viscose"; it turned out to be 100% wool with a viscose lining. On the other hand, it does say "silky feel," so maybe it really is viscose, although I doubt it.

8. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

Nah.. Lapels too wide, center vent.. not for me. Not for $600 anyway.

I can't find the YSL RG suit, Drizzt, although I could have sworn I saw it there before. Is it a 46/36?