1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Yoox-discount (50%)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by AlexHoogeveen, Jun 20, 2006.

1. AlexHoogeveen

AlexHoogeveen Well-Known Member

Hi,

I just received an e-mail from yoox with a discountcode. It's 50% discount on the original yooxprice. The code is SECRETSALE@YOOX

How to use it: Make your purchases, insert SECRETSALE@YOOX in the YOOX CODE space on the first page of the checkout and click New Total. Remember the code is valid for 24 hours only! If someone already mentioned it, sorry but i was afraid styleforum might mis out on this deal. Also it still is free shipping in europe

2. DNW

DNW Senior member

You're killing my wallet man. Thanks!

3. CommercialDoc

CommercialDoc Senior member

4. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

There's at least one pair of size 9 Tricker's on there, if anyone is interested.

5. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Senior member

I also highly recommend checking out the Bonora that are for sale. Not austerity wingtip.

6. mtf

mtf Senior member

Are there any other restrictions? Yoox recognizes the code but didn't actually reduce the price.

7. DNW

DNW Senior member

Price reductions are off of regular prices only, even on sale items. It worked for me.

8. bryce330

bryce330 Senior member

Are there any other restrictions? Yoox recognizes the code but didn't actually reduce the price.

It is only valid on the Spring/Summer collection, not the Fall/Winter products.

Also, it may be targeted (i.e. the code will only work for you if you are on their list).

9. mtf

mtf Senior member

It is only valid on the Spring/Summer collection, not the Fall/Winter products.

Also, it may be targeted (i.e. the code will only work for you if you are on their list).

Thanks. I was trying to buy some of the Borrelli from the Fall/Winter collection. Too good to be true

10. boo

boo Senior member

Doesn't seem to be targeted...I'm not registered, but it worked for me. Gave me 50% off one item, but "only" 35% off my second.

11. drake

drake Senior member

Just ordered some Dries Van Noten trousers (used the styleforum link!) in a size 40 US, I hope to god that's actally 34".