• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yoox.com sample sale (link)

Babar

Reaction score
The sample sale section seems to have been updated.. Lots of nice items this time around. I picked up the DG scarf, but I sure wouldn't mind the Helmut Lang sneakers if they were my size..

xcoldricex

Reaction score
if you could only ORDER the stupid sneakers. i have a pair and want a backup.

Babar

Reaction score
New sample sale! http://www.yoox.com/areas/samplesale/ Lots of steals this time around (lots of leftovers from the previous F/W at super discount, and some other goodies). Who will grab the $29 Jil Sander shoes? Or the $52 Prada mohair dress pants? Or the $49 Dior jeans* *Yes, it's the ugly distressed ones

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those Jil Sander shoes are my size, but yoox won't let anyone who isn't in the US buy them. If someone picks them up for me (+ one of those $25 shirts) i'll give you $20 for you trouble *hopeful*

Babar

Reaction score
There's also a really nice white Dsquared shirt from FW05 for a pretty good price. It has the "J.L.M" (Jesus Loves Me) tie bar on it though, which is a shame because I *never* wear a tie. I got the Prada shirt instead though. I also got the black Margiela zip sweater, a beige scarf, and a rust colored crewneck. Luckily, even though US customers have a much better selection, all items are returnable for us Europeans, so splurging is completely risk free.

fredrik80

Reaction score
Lots of nice finds, i got :

Imprime Paris suede jacket Euro 99
Dsquared pants Euro 29
Dsquared white JLM-shrit Euro 49
John Galliano grey pants Euro 45
Patrizia Pepe grey lame shorts Euro 29
****** linen/cotton jeans Euro 35

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The black sander laceups, Homme? I actually picked them up for myself, but if by chance they don't fit I'll send em to you for cost+shipping.

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
The black sander laceups, Homme? I actually picked them up for myself, but if by chance they don't fit I'll send em to you for cost+shipping.

Cheers mate
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads