1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Yoox.com sample sale (link)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by zjpj83, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Babar

Babar Senior member

2. whodini

whodini Senior member

Finally something comfortable for the kids!

3. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

Thanks for the link, but I can't say I've found much that's really wearable..

Except this of course:
    http://www.yoox.com/item/HABIT+Jeans...N/areaid/20009

It provides the freedom and protection I so sorely need

Perfect!!! Now I just need to have the legs tappered.

4. Babar

Babar Senior member

The sample sale section seems to have been updated.. Lots of nice items this time around. I picked up the DG scarf, but I sure wouldn't mind the Helmut Lang sneakers if they were my size..

5. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

if you could only ORDER the stupid sneakers. i have a pair and want a backup.

6. Babar

Babar Senior member

New sample sale! http://www.yoox.com/areas/samplesale/ Lots of steals this time around (lots of leftovers from the previous F/W at super discount, and some other goodies). Who will grab the $29 Jil Sander shoes? Or the $52 Prada mohair dress pants? Or the $49 Dior jeans* *Yes, it's the ugly distressed ones

7. Homme

Homme Senior member

Those Jil Sander shoes are my size, but yoox won't let anyone who isn't in the US buy them. If someone picks them up for me (+ one of those $25 shirts) i'll give you $20 for you trouble *hopeful*

8. Babar

Babar Senior member

There's also a really nice white Dsquared shirt from FW05 for a pretty good price. It has the "J.L.M" (Jesus Loves Me) tie bar on it though, which is a shame because I *never* wear a tie. I got the Prada shirt instead though. I also got the black Margiela zip sweater, a beige scarf, and a rust colored crewneck. Luckily, even though US customers have a much better selection, all items are returnable for us Europeans, so splurging is completely risk free.

9. fredrik80

fredrik80 Senior member

Lots of nice finds, i got :

Imprime Paris suede jacket Euro 99
    Dsquared pants Euro 29
    Dsquared white JLM-shrit Euro 49
    John Galliano grey pants Euro 45
    Patrizia Pepe grey lame shorts Euro 29
    My Ass linen/cotton jeans Euro 35

10. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

The black sander laceups, Homme? I actually picked them up for myself, but if by chance they don't fit I'll send em to you for cost+shipping.

11. Homme

Homme Senior member

The black sander laceups, Homme? I actually picked them up for myself, but if by chance they don't fit I'll send em to you for cost+shipping.

Cheers mate [​IMG] .

12. TheHoff

TheHoff Senior member

13. VMan

VMan Senior member

Costume National Jacket - $88
    Costume National Jacket - $94
    Jil Sander shirt - $25
    Jil Sander shirt - $25
    Prada dress pants - $38
    Costume National dress pants - $38

14. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Picked up a Jil Sander plaid shirt for $25, and a pair of Costume National pants for $35. I figure that at those prices, you really cannot lose. But man, cheers to Mr.Quick-on-the-click who picked up those Jil Sander laceups for $29. That was probably the deal of the sale (and there are/were plenty of deals).

15. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Senior member

16. TheHoff

TheHoff Senior member

I should've known.... I take the dog out for a quick walk, let my wife do some browsing, and by the time I get back, the jacket I wanted is sold out.
    Anyone know what the sizing is like on See by Chloe? Does it run a couple sizes smaller I got this coat for my gf who is a size 4 in most stuff, size 6 was sold out so I got an 8. Do you think it will fit? http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/SEE+BY...B/areaid/20003
    No help on the coat, but my wife just got a See by Chloe skirt. It was sized in EU though so you have to see what conversion chart they were using. She said it fits true to size by the EU marking. If you went up two sizes I'm going to say it will be too large. (However, my wife is an 8-- post the link!) edit: in response to below, I'm comparing it to our sizing here in Vancouver which runs smaller than what you find in American stores now

17. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Anyone know what the sizing is like on See by Chloe? Does it run a couple sizes smaller

I got this coat for my gf who is a size 4 in most stuff, size 6 was sold out so I got an 8. Do you think it will fit?

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/SEE+BY...B/areaid/20003

Hmmm... See stuff is usually sized fairly small, even by fashion standards (it is the younger line of Chloe, and the European diffusion lines tend to run small) and *really* small by midwest standards. A size 8 may be slightly large though. I guess you'll see...

18. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Senior member

I'm holding out some hope, it looks pretty cool...