Yoko Devereaux

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Dill, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Dill

Dill Senior member

Just wondering what people thought of Yoko's current season. My favorite piece is the Palms tee: http://www.activeendeavors.com/produ...&pfid=AED11506
    I like this season a lot better than this last fall's, but I think that last spring/summer was better (even though I don't own anything from it [​IMG]).

Has anyone been to check out their new store in NYC? When they opened, they had some insane deals (30 bucks for shirts, everything else 50%+ off), but everything I wanted was sold-out. Right before the sale ended, everything in the store was $20 so I had Andy send me a grab bag of stuff.

I finally got the package today and he sent me some pretty cool stuff including a black fleece blazer with the "hawaii" print from S/S 05 and a white AA tee with skulls in green and black drawn on the sleeves with a sharpie. I also got a plain grey long-sleeve tee with extra long sleeves and thumbholes and a sweatshirt with a picture of an eagle and the word "suicide" written on the front. My favorite is the fleece blazer, but I am happy with everything he sent me. I can take pictures if anybody wants.

2. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

I'd like to see the pictures. I think aesthetically, the shirt is cool, but something about the fact that I could do it in 5 minutes in photoshop makes it lose it's appeal.

3. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

I'd like to see the pictures. I think aesthetically, the shirt is cool, but something about the fact that I could do it in 5 minutes in photoshop makes it lose it's appeal.
    Agreed. Initially, I like it, but it makes me think "I want to get a silkscreen setup, so I can charge a buttload for a t-shirt" more than "I want that shirt".