• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Yoko Deveraux Final Sale.

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just got an e-mail from Lauren at Yoko D and their Final Sale of their f/w 2006 collection has just begun. Everything is rather cheap, and I already picked up a few goods, so I'm passing this deal along to you.

NEW Spring / Summer 2007 arrives next week SOOOOOO Yoko Devereaux is having a FINAL 5 DAY SUPER SALE here at the shop...

ALL FALL 2006 SAMPLES - $20

ALL REGULAR FALL / WINTER 2006 IS PRICED AS FOLLOWS:

ALL t-shirts - $20
ALL fleece peacoats - $50
ALL fleece jeans - $30
ALL fleece cardigans - $20
ALL jersey dress shirts - $25
ALL fleece hooded overcoats - $75
ALL fleece motorcycle jackets - $45
ALL fleece vests - $20
ALL fleece hooded sweatshirts - $20
ALL canvas outerwear - $100
ALL dress pants - $50
ALL leather jackets - $100
ALL woven dress shirts - $40
ALL dr marten footwear - $45
ALL velvet / corduroy / houndstooth blazers - $100

THIS SALE ENDS ON SUNDAY FEBRUARY 4th and is your LAST chance before all new merchandise enters the shop....

FREE DOMESTIC shipping on all orders over $100

-------------------
Yoko Devereaux
338 Broadway (btwn Rodney and Keap)
Williamsburg / Brooklyn
T: 718 302 1450

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Paging Dr Feliz, new post alert new post alert
crackup[1].gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
crackup[1].gif

damn girl why you so sensitive?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
hehe I'll have to hit them up tommorow. Anyone know how those fleece peacoats are?

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, for the love of god.

Please tell me they still have that tweed overcoat.

dk7m

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the fleece motorcycle jacket looks like? I've searched the Yokod site and checked out both the spring '06 and fall '06 collections but couldn't find it.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dk7m
Does anyone know what the fleece motorcycle jacket looks like? I've searched the Yokod site and checked out both the spring '06 and fall '06 collections but couldn't find it.
+ 1,000,000

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dk7m

Yeh I've got one, It looks like a moto jacket but all the seams are turned inside out and rather distressed. Don't get me wrong, it looks nice and not like some dumass Energie product. Basically, Its a black fleece tighter fitting members only jacket with the seams turned inside out.

Sabrosa

Reaction score
Imagine a short raglan style jacket with reverse seams and a moto snap collar in fleece and that's pretty much the jacket. I would offer to take pictures of mine, but I only have sporadic access to a camera.

Sabrosa

Reaction score
Oh, and from looking at the pictures they have one their website, can anyone else tell if their wool pants are bootcut? I'm leaning towards yes, which would be a shame, but I can't tell if it's just the angle of the pictures.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
nice, picked up a fleece peacoat and four sweatshirts... Lauren was very nice and helpful!

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone wanna make some stylin' buys for me in L or XL?
wink.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads