1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Yohji Yamamoto SS2007 "suspender" jacket -- size 3 -- SOLD

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Parker, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parker

Parker Senior member Dubiously Honored

[​IMG]

SOLD Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme Spring-Summer 2007 blazer. Part of the "suspender collection". Really cool block pattern design. Very light and soft black 56% rayon, 44% ramie with dark blue-greenish cotton overlay blocks on shoulder and tail of jacket. Can be worn with or without suspenders that button inside of jacket. Bought a few months ago, but it's just too big for me, otherwise I'd keep. It's bigger than my other size 3 Yohji jackets. Cool piece! Very good condition. Price includes free shipping to anywhere in the US via Priorty Mail with tracking number. Insurance or faster service is extra. Please PM me for details. Measurements are in inches to the best of my ability. $200

shoulders: 19
    chest: 22.5 (45)
    length from under collar: 31.5
    sleeves: 27

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013