• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Yet another PDC question

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I tried on a pair of Paper Denim & Cloth GTOs yesterday.  I liked the fit through the seat and thighs, but the length seemed ideal for someone who is 6'1".  I am 5'10".  Do the PDC mavens recommend wearing the jeans as is, getting them hemmed, or looking at another brand entirely?  Thanks in advance.

TheRookie

Reaction score
I think the inseams are all 34" regardless of the waist size. I just got a pair in 33" and had a tailor take about an inch out of the length and then stitch the original hem back on the bottom. Cost about $8.

rearviewmirror

Reaction score
I tried on a pair of Paper Denim & Cloth GTOs yesterday.  I liked the fit through the seat and thighs, but the length seemed ideal for someone who is 6'1".  I am 5'10".  Do the PDC mavens recommend wearing the jeans as is, getting them hemmed, or looking at another brand entirely?  Thanks in advance.
def. get them hemmed, and if not with the original hem than atleast with a matching thread(yellow)

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

rearviewmirror

Reaction score
I'm 5'11" and get them hemmed, not the original hem, which seems a little affectd to me,  I usually asked for same color thread and reinforcements at the hem.  All PDC's are supposed to be 34" inseam, but actually vary by up to +/- 1 inch, i.e. from 33 to 34 inseam, depending on the specific pair.  The company seems to never have fixed this inconsistency problem, which has been endemic since the beginning.  Wierd.
if by affected you mean it sort of sits on top of the bottom of the jean than I agree 100%.

i guess this is a problem with any bootcut jean )=

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.