• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

yesstyle a legit site?

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found something I like. Any personal issues with ordering from yesstyle?

Reaction score
My cousin orders from yesstyle all the time.
The order/ship process sounds fine.
He mentioned something about free shipping for orders over $______

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
didnt Yesstyle come up on here a couple months ago?

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they are legit, meaning what you see is what they ship. now, what you see might be a ripoff of some maison martin margiela unisex bib blouse, but that's another topic

Tengu

Reaction score
How about ssense.com (Canada)? Are they legit and do they sell genuine merchandise?

I have asked this question some time ago in 'Ask a Question...' section but it was probably overlooked (I can not believe that one of you guys would not know). Sorry for hijacking this thread a little...

Thank you!

little_monkey

Reaction score
anyone from melbourne (australia ) that ever bought anything from this site ??
do they arrive on time ?
eh.gif
and about the payment and stuff are they any trouble ?? cos i really like one of the jacket ...

thank u for the info...
laugh.gif

Mr. Potato

Reaction score
My only problem is that they take almost a month before the item reaches you due to the sourcing. And they failed to include my "Free - YesStyle Surprise Gift." =(
But other than that, they are fine for H&M quality designer copies.

tedadoret

Reaction score
in my experience, quality is quite a bit under h&m. also to my. potato my free suprise gift was a little cell phone charm shaped like a boot, so you didnt miss much : )

flyindarkness

Reaction score
yeah. they are legit...
just don't expect great quality.
and as far as shipping goes, free shipping over 150.

oneblood

Reaction score
I do not like their clothes, but I know people that have bought from them and they are legit. The quality is not great though, their material is cheap and I don't know any repeat customers.

laphroaig

Reaction score
And in case you haven't noticed yet, from memory it was all sythetics. To me that isn't much of a deal at the prices they charge. Their sizing suits me though.

The only complaint I've heard is that they sometimes can't source what's on their site so you might end up being able to get only some of what you ordered.

Anything on the site with the disclaimer that the name on label may differ due to sourcing just means it's well know brand knock off right down to the label, they just don't like to advertise the fact.

WayneGibbous

Reaction score
They almost always email you a few days after the order and tell you "after and extensive survey of our suplliers we regret to inform you that the item you ordered is no longer on stock." Been burned with that one numerous times and I think I've learned my lesson.

jordy55

Reaction score
they're kool! they take a little while, so if you're impatient you may be a little mad. but to answer your question, they're legit!

www.bastardandfriends.com

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some interesting/cheap outerwear, and a select few of interesting tennis shoes. Everything else you can do much better, for the same price or cheaper. I would not recommend pants from them at all.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads