• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Our lasts runs generally true to size with slightly more generous volume across width and instep (but not by much) so the general recommendation is to take your usual size. My experience with AM is that their lasts generally runs smaller and it is not uncommon for most to size up from their regular sizes though there are exceptions. For personalized sizing recommendations, please feel free to contact us.

Spade soles is certainly possible (and the norm) for most of not all of the models in our MTO catalogue for leather and vibram inserts. Full Dainite unfortunately is not possible.
Would a 9UK in Carmine Rain last also translate to a 9 UK in your brand?

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do y'all find the YSQ (soft square) compares to Bonafe's 062 and 946 lasts? The EB lasts are ever so slightly big on me, so I'm wondering if I'd be safe going down half a size with the YSQ?

vespertiliovir

Supporting Member
Reaction score
@yeossal or anyone else have sizing advice on the polos (short-sleeve, if that makes a difference)? I am a pretty typical U.S. medium, and I'm leaning L but wondering if XL would be better. I'd rather the fit be too loose than too tight.

jacksomeister

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How do y'all find the YSQ (soft square) compares to Bonafe's 062 and 946 lasts? The EB lasts are ever so slightly big on me, so I'm wondering if I'd be safe going down half a size with the YSQ?
I don't have extensive fitting experience with EB lasts; only been fitted on 946. If 946 last wears slightly large for you, taking half a size down with our YSQ last sounds about right to me for a snug fit.

Perhaps the rest can chime in as well.

PeeCeeBee

Reaction score
@yeossal or anyone else have sizing advice on the polos (short-sleeve, if that makes a difference)? I am a pretty typical U.S. medium, and I'm leaning L but wondering if XL would be better. I'd rather the fit be too loose than too tight.

We suggest you measure one of your best fitting polo against our size chart. There is no difference between short and long sleeves in terms of sizing except sleeves length.

Screenshot_20190731-191109_Chrome.jpg

Evacipator

Reaction score
I normally take a S and took a S in the long sleeve polo. It fits slim but not tight, and the fabric is comfortable for that fit. If you prefer a more generous fit then going up one size might work out right for you, but I don't think I'd go up two sizes.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't have extensive fitting experience with EB lasts; only been fitted on 946. If 946 last wears slightly large for you, taking half a size down with our YSQ last sounds about right to me for a snug fit.

Perhaps the rest can chime in as well.
Are returns accepted for sale items (RTW shoes, in this case)? I can potentially fit half a size down, but not something I'd say with any strong degree of confidence.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Took the plunge. Really hoping the sizing works out. If nothing else, it will provide direction moving forward with future orders :-D

jacksomeister

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A quick shout out that the our 11.11 sale event is ending soon. Less than 6 hours left to get 15% off our handwelted MTO shoes and 25% off all TLB Mallorca shoes!

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cream cotton trousers with D ring closure and double forward pleats. Also, I chose to machine wash a pair of the cotton as a test and it came out with near non existent shrinkage, in case anyone was wondering since they note them as machine washable.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads