• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kangnamstyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick touch up shine after wearing twice this week

92D7C6BE-BC6E-4D12-A6C9-EF0D942ADA46.jpeg 4F061974-EA1E-43CA-8D94-792A9C8DA316.jpeg

Rimaarts

Reaction score
for those of you participating in polo gmto...

maybe you recall couple month ago I ordered 2 polos, white swallow neck one piece (nice collar but my usual problem of "body is fine but I need 2 sizes bigger collar") to test size and navy "I can swear your old site had a button down, but I can't see it on new site, can I have it please?'. that turned out to be a misunderstanding and I had to dig out old yeossal pictures with exactly the collar I wanted, bug the guys a bit to make it for me, AND bug them even more to make the collar 17.5" instead of 16(or whatever was the original size). today I unpacked it and for the first time in my life I have a properly fitting polo/shirt. I don't have to choose between body being too big or collar being too small! it fits really nicely! chest doesn't pull, collar looks like it is not 3 sizes too small but just the right size! still I have a dropped shoulder problem but I'm not sure I want the effort to deal with it for a polo. first yeossal was my saviour for smart trousers. now I'm almost sure that smarter polos I can't imagine ordering anywhere else too, and I'd rather bug yeossal to get colour I want than order somewhere else.

I'm pretty sure gmto has the same or super similar collar so hopefully next week I'll have some pictures to post here!

Adhazem

Reaction score
So I was ordering a pair of their MTO shoes when I spotted a cool orange loafer on sale. I pulled the trigger knowing “final sale no return or refund” and kept my fingers crossed. This arrived in the mail. All it said was “Made in Italy” and the size. The site says it’s a “bolognese” construction. Hadn’t heard of it before. It appears the insole is the sole maybe? Very very unbelievably comfortable. Fit like a sock it was ridiculous.

What do you guys think? Is this like a house shoe or slipper? I can’t imagine it would take a lot of beating with how thin the sole is.
52757EE4-7F8E-440D-AD97-1C9A36CE6EA3.jpeg
6D22B637-4179-4591-8B8B-5923223848E0.jpeg

Rimaarts

Reaction score
soo.. as promised... here is some pictures of button down polo.

all I can say is say thank you to yeossal for tolerating me! :)

fully head to toe yeossal.

Attachments

• 20210924_104610.jpg
    20210924_104610.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 20210924_104634.jpg
    20210924_104634.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 164

XxLogo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am kind of interested in getting a pair of the Ash Indigo High Rise Selvedge, how would people recommend their denim? I am used to wearing mid-rise, but suppose high rise couldn't hurt. Though, I am 5'9 135lbs so it may look off, hence why I am asking here for opinions.

NikG

Reaction score
Has anyone got any experience with the knitted cashmere polos, both short and long sleeve? Interested in getting one of each and am just wondering how everyone went size wise.

Evacipator

Reaction score
Has anyone got any experience with the knitted cashmere polos, both short and long sleeve? Interested in getting one of each and am just wondering how everyone went size wise.

I have the short sleeve knit polo and went TTS. Works well for me. By comparison I size up variously elsewhere (ideally an M one-piece-collar polo; a L safari jacket; but an S in the knit polo, which is the same for me as other brands' polos).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads