• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Evacipator

Reaction score
Finally a good day to take some outdoor photos (and to cut grass). Much more colour accurate, but still a phone camera so not quite picking up the actual inky depth that the blue has.

Outside1.jpg
Outside5.jpg
Outside2.jpg
Outside4.jpg

yshin10

Reaction score
Instagram, when they are online, super quick, email, one or 2 responses a night London time.
I been asking for a certain photo for a shoe they have RTW and it's been almost a week. I actually bought the shoes, and reached out to customer service and they have yet to get back to me... I don't have instagram so no way to contact them there.

Kangnamstyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally had the chance to wear my Y trousers out on Easter Sunday. Paired it up with a Bntailor sport coat, Spier oxford shirt, Boglioli knit tie, and John Lobb chukkas.

Will probably make the legs a bit slimmer for the next trouser order as I’ve lost 20 pounds since November.

833CECF2-7A30-47A3-94E5-9E502BF0FC09.jpeg DF6BDF07-D7A9-48D8-AE6B-43CB77A079B4.jpeg D165ED4F-845F-4F7E-8473-17C9718F5E44.jpeg 35961565-F9FB-410A-822D-07A9B96132D5.jpeg

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fits like the field coat without the belt. There are two button positions at each side on the back for adjusting waist taper

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
enough shaping for you? or it's kind really not there without belt

JustPullHarder

Reaction score
I have the safari in the cotton and linen blend.

It definitely isn't a particularly fitted garment. It has shape but the fabric doesn't really drape and being unlined there is no structure to speak of.

Very casual vibe.

FinnishVintage

Reaction score
Here are a few pictures of my wide lapel linen jungle safari jacket in mottled steel blue, in case anyone wanted to see how it looked.

I'm 5'11" and 150, I usually wear a 36 in jackets and 14.5 in shirts. This is a medium with the standard 29" length and 23.5" sleeves (shortened .5", a mistake).

I think I would go down to a small next time primarily to get a snugger fit in the collar, but also to remove some of the excess from the back.

Next time, I'll order sleeves longer to factor in the linen's wrinkling and I also think I'll add an inch or so in length to the jacket. Overall I'm very happy.

View attachment 1360866
View attachment 1360867
View attachment 1360868
That jacket is just gorgeous! I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on one for this summer so may I ask you some questions?

How many cm is your chest and shoulders? I'm also having a bit trouble with sizing, whether to go for S or M.
Also, how long was the production time?

Thanks for helping :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads