• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jamesbond1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just reaffirming what @Evacipator said, I have their safari jacket and unfortunately you can't extend/lengthen the sleeves as it's a shirt cuff. If your tailor is good, he could shorten it by 0.5" but not ideal. If you are unsure of your sleeve length, I think getting it slightly longer is always a safer bet than going shorter.

As a side note, I recently got their knitwear and am very impressed with them. It's great for this WFH environment that most of us are experiencing.

Their new green donegal fabric is also a F/W favorite atm - great visual texture and drapes really well.

I will disagree as my safari jacket was made from the measurements sent. Length, shoulders, sleeve length, chest all as per my measurements.

rwtc

Reaction score
Anyone have any news on the jodhpurs? Last I heard we were waiting for the second prototype to be produced.

rwtc

Reaction score
Does Yeossal do anything special around/on Black Friday?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but they did something last year and nothing during Boxing Day (which is more of a holiday celebrated by Commonwealth nations). No idea what’s going on for this year.

Evacipator

Reaction score
I will disagree as my safari jacket was made from the measurements sent. Length, shoulders, sleeve length, chest all as per my measurements.

The question wasn't about whether the measurements could be customized at the time of ordering - it was about whether, once you received them, you could get a local alterations tailor to make the sleeves longer.

Jamesbond1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The question wasn't about whether the measurements could be customized at the time of ordering - it was about whether, once you received them, you could get a local alterations tailor to make the sleeves longer.
In that case I agree with @Zanification making them longer might not be possible

Rimaarts

Reaction score
got a nice surprise today! my trousers have shipped! 2.5 weeks after payment, not 6-8 weeks as promised!

Kivi D

Reaction score
Anyone have any pictures of the modified YSQ? Interested to see how it turned out.

rwtc

Reaction score
Anyone have any pictures of the modified YSQ? Interested to see how it turned out.

No one has any news about the Jodhpur order, in which everyone had specified the modified YSQ. Yeossal is likely waiting to for the factory to send them the latest iteration (#2 I believe).

stuck_in_norway

Reaction score
Hello, I see that all the denim loafers are on sale, buit not the belgian styled ones. Is this on purpose?

Evacipator

Reaction score
Belgium loafers appear to be included now - unless I am failing to spot a different pair that is excluded.

stuck_in_norway

Reaction score

they don't look discounted yet in my browser

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads